Vent What psl is my friend here in this photo

I’ve had to review a lot of my looksmaxxing goals since going for asian girls

I think a lot of stuff we do may actually be counterproductive

For example

Asian girls like more feminine less threatening men

Would it be best to have low set eyebrows or high set eyebrows if you were trying to look more feminine and less threatening?

U really have to rewire urself and try not to think with the male gaze. But actually with the FEMALE ASIAN gaze

I’ve had to review a lot of my looksmaxxing goals since going for asian girls

I think a lot of stuff we do may actually be counterproductive

For example

Asian girls like more feminine less threatening men

Would it be best to have low set eyebrows or high set eyebrows if you were trying to look more feminine and less threatening?

U really have to rewire urself and try not to think with the male gaze. But actually with the FEMALE ASIAN gaze
ok ig were asian maxxing i might have to convert to the dark side do a kpop/masc mixx then.

If u want to asian gaze maxx u need high sett brows, skinny physique and every else is good u need to practice kpop faggot expresions/ cute maxxing

ok ig were asian maxxing i might have to convert to the dark side do a kpop/masc mixx then.

If u want to asian gaze maxx u need high sett brows, skinny physique and every else is good u need to practice kpop faggot expresions/ cute maxxing
ye ur right i think best to just look at kpop niggers and copy everything they do/are

61A91F51 408A 4A92 83D5 B30A1FCEC454

why are you trying to fraud hunter eyes?

laugh-laughing.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back