what percentage of geomax.me is gay

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
1st one we already know but he makes up for it for being a slayer of girls too

that fatchadlitecel admitted flying 7k miles to fuck gay asian men(thai trannies)

is there anyone else?

I accidentally nearly cried on a date today with a Peru foid when she was asking me about bad trauma from drugs when I was 14. Was so embarrassing. Fucking nearly crying on a first date I bet she thinks I'm a bitch now fuckijg vodka coke didn't help fuck niggers hate my life she asks me to go beach tomorrow with her but probably didn't mean it

nah just kiding. don't worry this whole thing about men are not allowed to cry is bullshit, women don't take that as bad as people think. but certainly it matters about what you cry. i.e. it's allowed if men cry when their football team loses. if a stranger says something mean to you and then you cry yea then she will consider you a bitch. your case sounds like it's still acceptable.

Can probably add @Horizon55 to that list, though he doesn't post now. Zoomer who lives on Blackpill forums - gay.

What about @BoomBoom? Went all the way to Thailand only to pay for sex. Most likely got railed by trannies jfl.

Brutal. Average Geomax user has taken more pole than national flag day.

Can probably add @Horizon55 to that list, though he doesn't post now. Zoomer who lives on Blackpill forums - gay.

What about @BoomBoom? Went all the way to Thailand only to pay for sex. Most likely got railed by trannies jfl.

Brutal. Average Geomax user has taken more pole than national flag day.
good that i joined after horizon55 and geomaxer had left the forum already. boomboom also disappeared. i read some older threads, these guys flooded the forum with thousands of shit posts.

good that i joined after horizon55 and geomaxer had left the forum already. boomboom also disappeared. i read some older threads, these guys flooded the forum with thousands of shit posts.
they prob got bored of trolling

Booboom left cos he met up with pedo of kyiv. And admitted to me he couldn't get laid in Thailand and raped a girl until she's crying and called it 'based'
wtf that’s terrible. and no surprise those two met up then, criminals tend to flock together

wtf that’s terrible. and no surprise those two met up then, criminals tend to flock together
Boomboom also got kicked out of the police force for raping someone. There's another guy in their group who got kicked out of the army for raping someone. They're just a bunch of 0 smv obese rapists and pedos. Be happy they segregated themselves from here tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back