What my inbox looks like every single day!

what the fuck is Alexis? lightskin?

bitch got them DSL's but all these women are subhuman especially when considering fraud/filters

i'm not saying i would do better right now
but i certainly don't see your matches as a flex
Well then shut your mouth. I took a few pics and this is the result I get. You could never get this result. When I go all out, I'll have twice the number of direct messages and I'll get sucked off by a different non white whore every single day in SEA for FREE.

Well then shut your mouth. I took a few pics and this is the result I get. You could never get this result. When I go all out, I'll have twice the number of direct messages and I'll get sucked off by a different non white whore every single day in SEA for FREE.
@younglivinglife
this is a great way to get herpes

@Marco Pumpo this guy keeps making statements that have implications he doesn't seem to understand as part of his bragging or showboating, I am beginning to think he is retarded unironically

this is a great way to get herpes
Obviously, I'm going to be selective and if the foid gives off weird vibes upon meeting, I'll nip out of the door as quickly as possible or kick her out of my apartment. Plus, it's much harder to get a STD or whatever from oral sex.

Obviously, I'm going to be selective and if the foid gives off weird vibes upon meeting, I'll nip out of the door as quickly as possible or kick her out of my apartment. Plus, it's much harder to get a STD or whatever from oral sex.
100% chance you get herpes with how much of a dumb nigger you are online

if you get that in UK, i'm sure you will do a lot better in SEA
i just mean it's nothing to brag about in the UK

that's the goal
work on yourself and go bang SEA bitches every day
i know guys that are on point, fucking 2-3 girls per day in Thailand if they want
6s 7s and 8s

that's the goal
work on yourself and go bang SEA bitches every day
i know guys that are on point, fucking 2-3 girls per day in Thailand if they want
6s 7s and 8s
Self improvement didn't do shit. I used pics from when I used to be obese and I still had asian women messaging me in SEA. So, I don't think self improvement has done a whole lot for me. The race mixers simply find tall, hung, white men like me attractive regardless if we're carrying a lot of weight.

I've self improved for myself. I must win, I will win. That's my mentality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back