What makes somrwhere a good place to live

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
- Does the beauty stanrldards go against you, or for you. A white guy in the west it goes against you. A brown guy in the west it goes for you. A white guy in korea it goes for you. A brown guy in korea it goes against you

- is ur height matched for it, if ur 6ft4 you'll be too tall for girls in South east asia. If ur 5ft4 you'll be too small for girls in Germany

- beach

- high population city(aka access to many tinder girls)

- high quality of life/infrastructure aka try stay away from third world shitholes. Stick to usa, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Japan, korea

That's my new list

time zones also matter for employees.

aren't you an employee anymore? or are you completely independent of time zones, no video calls etc?

for me now, i need a place that challenges me (ie china where i have to adapt to new things and learn their language if i don’t live in a tier 1 city)

good food

not too much pollution

good apartments to rent

this leads me to deciding for the long term between china, where i will be challenged to improve my chinese

thailand (not much a challenge in many things but if i do decide to return to bangkok, ill be attending an intensive thai language program at the best uni in the country)

in the short term and seasonal stays, it’s between jeju or da nang, where i’ll polish up my travel memoir after i finish this expedition across eurasia

once i finish my expedition (going in 4 months now and still in eastern china!) i will settle into one of these places and relax and looksmax a bit as i’ve neglected this aspect for far too long as i’ve focused on my travels this entire year. january was hong kong and filthypeens. february was myanmar thailand and brunei. march was south korea. april was vietnam. and the rest of the months have been china

when i make it to central asia, i will add my findings to the library of geomaxxing, though i doubt i’ll find any groundbreaking information

but who knows

for me now, i need a place that challenges me (ie china where i have to adapt to new things and learn their language if i don’t live in a tier 1 city)

good food

not too much pollution

good apartments to rent

this leads me to deciding for the long term between china, where i will be challenged to improve my chinese

thailand (not much a challenge in many things but if i do decide to return to bangkok, ill be attending an intensive thai language program at the best uni in the country)

in the short term and seasonal stays, it’s between jeju or da nang, where i’ll polish up my travel memoir after i finish this expedition across eurasia

once i finish my expedition (going in 4 months now and still in eastern china!) i will settle into one of these places and relax and looksmax a bit as i’ve neglected this aspect for far too long as i’ve focused on my travels this entire year. january was hong kong and filthypeens. february was myanmar thailand and brunei. march was south korea. april was vietnam. and the rest of the months have been china

when i make it to central asia, i will add my findings to the library of geomaxxing, though i doubt i’ll find any groundbreaking information

but who knows
Definitely want a report on Central Asia since Kazakh girls are my favorite (in Asia) lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back