What is ur IQ?

About 135, although it's hard carried by my spatial reasoning, my logical and numerical reasoning is just about average.

+ IQ is cope
iq is so stupid. lol at these fucking stupid brainwashed NIGGER sheep that believe a test on how well of a preprogrammable bot you are to serve the zog world order are. a stupid fucking number determines every aspect of how "smart" you are? fucking dumb sheep that believe this crap. doesnt surprise me why this worlds gone to shit and that these people are not even real people. they are bots.

iq is so stupid. lol at these fucking stupid brainwashed NIGGER sheep that believe a test on how well of a preprogrammable bot you are to serve the zog world order are. a stupid fucking number determines every aspect of how "smart" you are? fucking dumb sheep that believe this crap. doesnt surprise me why this worlds gone to shit and that these people are not even real people. they are bots.

That's a legit IQ test. High IQ is necessary for Physics degree.

i dont think ive ever seen a slav here maybe i have but i didnt look for them. what do they look like?

Anecdotally, mainly people in the average IQ range are physics enjoyers.
This is so coooL and enlightening! :cuck:

If average IQ people enjoy Physics. Then what do high IQ people enjoy? Are Physics enjoyers average IQ?

Nigger the average IQ of a Physics underage is 133(it's been tested). Mathematicians and Physicists are the professions with the highest IQs of everyone. Shut your fucking mouth.

If average IQ people enjoy Physics. Then what do high IQ people enjoy? Are Physics enjoyers average IQ?

Nigger the average IQ of a Physics underage is 133(it's been tested). Mathematicians and Physicists are the orof Asians with the highest IQs of everyone. Shut your fucking mouth.
I love the stimulation I gain from physics. Understanding the laws of nature is sooooo fulfilling! I'm soo smart for studying such a difficult subject!
But in the end it is always: My life peaked in uni, afterwards I went on to some dead-end job with no parallel to either physics or math.

Mainly average normies nowadays aspire to do physics at a higher level.

I love the stimulation I gain from physics. Understanding the laws of nature is sooooo fulfilling! I'm soo smart for studying such a difficult subject!
View attachment 2784
But in the end it is always: My life peaked in uni, afterwards I went on to some dead-end job with no parallel to either physics or math.

Mainly average normies nowadays aspire to do physics at a higher level.
curry coper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back