what is more satisfying?

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
being a circumcuck without a frenulum and seamaxing to slums and cumming in as many poor sea monkeys as you can to get them pregnant or living in west eu with foreskin? i want to be naked in a remote village in sea cumming in these subs all night every day. imagine how it would look like with a full moon by the beach with 10 naked pinas trying to cum in all of them in 1 night.

Cooming without utilizing your frenulum is more duller but still ok. The first 2 coomshots are the best anyway & that is what matters the most I would say. So yea SEA if u got the money everyday.

Cooming without utilizing your frenulum is more duller but still ok. The first 2 coomshoots are the best anyway & that is what matters the most I would say. So yea SEA if u got the money everyday.
do you think cumming in them with my dull cracked cock is worth it? im going to acid oil before i have sex there. is your foreskin ever covering your flaccid cock?

do you think cumming in them with my dull cracked cock is worth it? im going to acid oil before i have sex there. is your foreskin ever covering your flaccid cock?
Never covered since puberty. It's worth it for the fetish aspect alone, cooming in them raw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back