Geomax What is geomaxia (and how it differs from geomaxxing)

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
what is geomaxia you ask?

and what is the difference between it and geomaxxing?

Geomaxxing is the practical act of relocating to a different region in order to optimize personal outcomes, such as improving one’s social, economic, or romantic situation. It focuses on the application of geo-arbitrage principles, where individuals move to areas with more favorable conditions based on personal goals.

Geomaxia, on the other hand, is the theoretical and analytical study of geomaxxing. It involves the scientific exploration of strategies, principles, and data to understand and optimize the process of relocating for better outcomes. Geomaxia includes research and analysis, drawing from disciplines like economics, game theory, cultural and historical contexts of regions, and social dynamics to inform and enhance geomaxxing practices.

Summary : Geomaxia is the science behind the physical action of geomaxxing

what i’ve learned the past year of heavily geomaxxing is that focusing on one aspect too much can lead to less desired results

i don’t know the exact ratios yet but let’s just say a typical 63/37 split between the two aspects

and you can flip it however you like. i’ve been nonstop traveling for a little over 63% of the year with the rest of the time having spent turning my theories (tested and untested) into writing and fostering new ideas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back