What if i dont meet anyone

Phxx

Aug 2, 2024
im going to croatia today and staying in a hostel. I feel like i might end up not meeting anyone(even just friends) and spending 4 days alone. How am i gonna eat by myself i will die of loneliness’s

swim or drown mate

best of luck

just like the simulations

time to go earn your stripes

im going to croatia today and staying in a hostel. I feel like i might end up not meeting anyone(even just friends) and spending 4 days alone. How am i gonna eat by myself i will die of loneliness’s
how do you not meet anyone in 4 days

GO OUTSIDE

Honestly had the same experience when I went to Bulgaria. I just went sightseeing without doing anything social. I'm going to SEA next, hoping that language barrier, and a completely different culture/environment will make it easier.

honestly thinking about my first few campaigns, it’s pretty normal

i remember when i spent $5000 on business class flights and a nice hotel next to the pyramids in egypt only to stay in my hotel, order room service, and be jet lagged for like 3/5 days that i was there lol
IMG 1068
this was my first international trip alone

but during my second campaign it was a little bit better as i went to climb mount kilimanjaro, talked to some oldcel from kosovo, tried to fuck an african staff girl at my hotel but failed

No shit, who in their right mind wants to hang around a miserable, lonely person? Besides, how would 10 minutes of small talk followed by a "well, I've gotta be going, nice to meet ya" make you feel any less lonely? That's what hostel "friendships" are. No, the guy or gal won't remember your name half an hour later. Extroverts who travel meet dozens of people every day.

Your best change of having a meaningful conversation with a total stranger is to skip the small talk completely and say something that is intriguing or thought-provoking. This only works properly with high IQ people who are speaking their native language and bored with NPC mindless chatter...it'll take a few minutes for their brain to warm up to engaging with you, but then you will talk for hours and hours. Hopefully there is beer or wine on hand. You exchange names when saying goodbye - "oh, what was your name by the way?"
Honestly had the same experience when I went to Bulgaria. I just went sightseeing without doing anything social. I'm going to SEA next, hoping that language barrier, and a completely different culture/environment will make it easier.
You mean, make it easier to be alone and non-social? IMO, Thailand is the best country in the world for non-social people. Being a foreigner, yet refusing to communicate in English, will reveal to you the true nature of the Thai people, particularly outside the tourist zones. You will feel so respected and appreciated by 90% of the people you do business with, that any time you go online and see some pudgy chatterbox farang ranting about how rude, dishonest and standoffish Thais are, you will place 100% of the blame on the farang for his poor behavior.

@AlexBrown84 Field Report.
I actually talked to this dutch guy and american girl this morning at the hostel. We might go together to the pub crawl but not confirmed. I went by myself to the beach. Jumped from some platforms and cliffs. I asked these portugese girls to record me and they were kind of making conversation with me. I dont know what to do now might just go back to hostel. Freshen up and go eat. I need to find a companian asap i am going insane.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    31.6 MB
Which part of Croatia u at?
I actually talked to this dutch guy and american girl this morning at the hostel. We might go together to the pub crawl but not confirmed. I went by myself to the beach. Jumped from some platforms and cliffs. I asked these portugese girls to record me and they were kind of making conversation with me. I dont know what to do now might just go back to hostel. Freshen up and go eat. I need to find a companian asap i am going insane.

honestly thinking about my first few campaigns, it’s pretty normal

i remember when i spent $5000 on business class flights and a nice hotel next to the pyramids in egypt only to stay in my hotel, order room service, and be jet lagged for like 3/5 days that i was there lol
View attachment 8264
this was my first international trip alone

but during my second campaign it was a little bit better as i went to climb mount kilimanjaro, talked to some oldcel from kosovo, tried to fuck an african staff girl at my hotel but failed
trust. me on this, tried it the first time, after many flights over to the other side of the planet. (normally i would drink my face off and hope to pass out, but it's a shitty exp no matter what) and putting up with the 3 day jet lag. The trick, SLEEPING PILLS. (doctor presecribed) bro....won't fly again, without them. I ate two before i left vancouver, slept for 13 hours. Woke up, only 3 hours left to go with my flight, the next day i am in indo and im walking in the streets, and cannot believe im in indo. ZERO jet lag. The sleeping pills made the trip as easy as fuck.

wont' fly back to the other side without them now, no way.

Last edited:
see, not that hard right? good job, bro. how do you fuck in a hostel though? I thought they were not private

No shit, who in their right mind wants to hang around a miserable, lonely person? Besides, how would 10 minutes of small talk followed by a "well, I've gotta be going, nice to meet ya" make you feel any less lonely? That's what hostel "friendships" are. No, the guy or gal won't remember your name half an hour later. Extroverts who travel meet dozens of people every day.

Your best change of having a meaningful conversation with a total stranger is to skip the small talk completely and say something that is intriguing or thought-provoking. This only works properly with high IQ people who are speaking their native language and bored with NPC mindless chatter...it'll take a few minutes for their brain to warm up to engaging with you, but then you will talk for hours and hours. Hopefully there is beer or wine on hand. You exchange names when saying goodbye - "oh, what was your name by the way?"

You mean, make it easier to be alone and non-social? IMO, Thailand is the best country in the world for non-social people. Being a foreigner, yet refusing to communicate in English, will reveal to you the true nature of the Thai people, particularly outside the tourist zones. You will feel so respected and appreciated by 90% of the people you do business with, that any time you go online and see some pudgy chatterbox farang ranting about how rude, dishonest and standoffish Thais are, you will place 100% of the blame on the farang for his poor behavior.
Just jester and they'll like you, bro! Let's forget about the fact that people are self serving and are driven by needs and said needs dictate their actions and who they choose to interact with. No, no it can't be that. Just puff your chest out and speak a few lines and bam! You're desired and liked by people who previously saw you as a loser.

@AlexBrown84 day 2 field report.
I went to the pub crawl and met a group of germans, (2 girls 2 guys) my age. I was flirting with one of the girls all night and she was with me also. Her friends told me to escalate things but i was too much of a pussy. We only just danced together at the club and im pretty sure soon she lost interest because im too frigid.. i want to die now and i dont know what to do for my remaining time. I wish a flight home was cheaper

@AlexBrown84 day 2 field report.
I went to the pub crawl and met a group of germans, (2 girls 2 guys) my age. I was flirting with one of the girls all night and she was with me also. Her friends told me to escalate things but i was too much of a pussy. We only just danced together at the club and im pretty sure soon she lost interest because im too frigid.. i want to die now and i dont know what to do for my remaining time. I wish a flight home was cheaper
Believe in yourself. Your already out there and trying

Just jester and they'll like you, bro! Let's forget about the fact that people are self serving and are driven by needs and said needs dictate their actions and who they choose to interact with. No, no it can't be that. Just puff your chest out and speak a few lines and bam! You're desired and liked by people who previously saw you as a loser.
Low IQ normies engage with your personality/appearance, high IQ brainy people engage with your ideas and don't really give a fuck about you as a person. I've always fantasized about finding some sort of middle ground, but it's never happened.
>driven by needs
That's compulsive behavior, anon. Compulsive people are chronically dissatisfied and unhappy with life, apart from the brief moments they are satisfying their compulsion.
Nothing will happen again, it was too perfect and i sold the bag. I just wanna rot now
How the fuck can you have all those great social experiences and still find excuses to be miserable? Get over yourself already. Stop thinking about yourself. Stop evaluating yourself. Stop criticizing yourself. Stop looking at yourself in the fucking mirror. Stop going over past events in your mind; focus entirely on present opportunities. And go get some fucking boner pills if your dick stays noodly when you're around a girl you want.

You are completely capable of fucking girls and meeting new people. It seems like your attitude and mental is whats heavily limiting you, not your appearance.

Be
You are completely capable of fucking girls and meeting new people. It seems like your attitude and mental is whats heavily limiting you, not your appearance
Being alone amplifies my shitty mentality 100x

Low IQ normies engage with your personality/appearance, high IQ brainy people engage with your ideas and don't really give a fuck about you as a person. I've always fantasized about finding some sort of middle ground, but it's never happened.
>driven by needs
That's compulsive behavior, anon. Compulsive people are chronically dissatisfied and unhappy with life, apart from the brief moments they are satisfying their compulsion.

How the fuck can you have all those great social experiences and still find excuses to be miserable? Get over yourself already. Stop thinking about yourself. Stop evaluating yourself. Stop criticizing yourself. Stop looking at yourself in the fucking mirror. Stop going over past events in your mind; focus entirely on present opportunities. And go get some fucking boner pills if your dick stays noodly when you're around a girl you want.
Bro i was bricked the whole time ngl but i just didnt know what to do

Bro i was bricked the whole time ngl but i just didnt know what to do
Why don't you put in the effort to find her and go out with her again?

I didn't really put any moves on my girl the first time we connected (she was a coworker at a job I walked off from three months earlier). Didn't stress over it either, she wasn't a demanding chick that's for sure. Then the second time I visited, we went on a hike in the foggy mist together before getting lucky in the back of my homeless vagabond rig, JFL. Found a nice spot to park, opened the back hatch, sat on the bed to talk, and things just happened naturally over the course of the next couple hours. By then we were both completely comfortable with each other. Maybe too comfortable and relaxed, because having sex was the biggest letdown of my life. Six years later I look at it positively; she liberated me from the obsession over pussy that makes celibate men into incels.

Why don't you put in the effort to find her and go out with her again?
She is with a group, i asked one of the guys in the group today if they wanna go do something and he gave me a blunt response so i think im dead to them now xd

She is with a group, i asked one of the guys in the group today if they wanna go do something and he gave me a blunt response so i think im dead to them now xd
Jesus Christ, of course he's gonna try to cockblock you. You're competition. Give her some kind of cue that you're gonna be seeing her later, then go out and do your own thing. Don't be a desperate hanger-on mooning over her, instead take a chance that you and her will instinctively cross paths again and that Mr. Asshole won't be around. That's what life is all about, embracing any chance of breakout success that comes your way.

Low IQ normies engage with your personality/appearance, high IQ brainy people engage with your ideas and don't really give a fuck about you as a person
Everyone judges others by their appearance I.e looks. Appearance is only one aspect of determining a person's worth that's mostly used by young people. Previous success, such as, being a father, married, career success, etc. That's how normies vett out losers.

I've always fantasized about finding some sort of middle ground, but it's never happened.
The middle ground is wide and purgatory like swallowing most who fall within it, regardless if they're a 3 in looks or a 6. Women find both equally as repulsive if certain milestones haven't been met.

>driven by needs
No, it's not. Our biological drives to seek out attractive mates, resources, popularity, etc. The people most satisfied in life come from generational wealth and who never had to work. They have never been through periods of misfortune and hardship and have continuous since their teens gotten atrractive pussy. Having your needs maximized isn't compulsiveness.

Everyone judges others by their appearance I.e looks. Appearance is only one aspect of determining a person's worth that's mostly used by young people. Previous success, such as, being a father, married, career success, etc. That's how normies vett out losers.

The middle ground is wide and purgatory like swallowing most who fall within it, regardless if they're a 3 in looks or a 6. Women find both equally as repulsive if certain milestones haven't been met.

No, it's not. Our biological drives to seek out attractive mates, resources, popularity, etc. The people most satisfied in life come from generational wealth and who never had to work. They have never been through periods of misfortune and hardship and have continuous since their teens gotten atrractive pussy. Having your needs maximized isn't compulsiveness.
Ok. I kinda cooked. I was kissing a swedish girl all night at the club grabbing her ass n shit. It actually comes natural. Now i need to wake up for a fkn tour at 9 but my motivation is back..

Me and this guy also got 6 dutch girls to pay for our entry to club. Looks and height may be cope

Nothing will happen again, it was too perfect and i sold the bag. I just wanna rot now
to be honest, you sound like a girl. STOP THAT.

try again. you think this is going to be your only option? Well, if you dont' try again, IT WILL BE your only option. Man up. try again. next time her friends tell you to for it, go for it. Ask her to leave early, if she's DTF she will. Or, if your at a party, can we talk in the bedroom kinda bullshit. fuck bro. you lose one piece, your down out out? thats' unbelievable. take what you learned, "her freinds were telling you go for it" what could you have done to get her alone, and prove she was into you? THAT is what you have to think abou t"lets go somewhere more private" if she says sure CHACHING BONER TIME. and if she says "no" don't lose hope, stick around but talk to other girls.

girls are like buses. Don't fixate on one, another one will come along. Trust me.

to be honest, you sound like a girl. STOP THAT.

try again. you think this is going to be your only option? Well, if you dont' try again, IT WILL BE your only option. Man up. try again. next time her friends tell you to for it, go for it. Ask her to leave early, if she's DTF she will. Or, if your at a party, can we talk in the bedroom kinda bullshit. fuck bro. you lose one piece, your down out out? thats' unbelievable. take what you learned, "her freinds were telling you go for it" what could you have done to get her alone, and prove she was into you? THAT is what you have to think abou t"lets go somewhere more private" if she says sure CHACHING BONER TIME. and if she says "no" don't lose hope, stick around but talk to other girls.

girls are like buses. Don't fixate on one, another one will come along. Trust me.
Read above bro

Have you been around "old money" at all? Go visit the affluent coastal towns of New England; it's nothing whatsoever like you are thinking. Nowhere else in the world will you find people so intelligent and self-disciplined, so aware of the privilege they have been born into and the responsibilities it entails. They spend their youths working on charity projects in impoverished countries, climbing mountains, sailing the open ocean, achieving the highest levels of education, learning how the world of business works in their parents' companies, etc. Managing your part of a family fortune is a tremendous burden which also comes with tremendous rewards.

Your mindset has been corrupted by globohomo to idolize niggers who hit a lick early on in their life and then spend vast sums of cash on mindless hedonism, cars and drugs and pussy and egotistical flexing. Their life is one hell of a rush, but it sure isn't satisfying. Nothing is ever enough for them.

They spend their youths working on charity projects in impoverished countries, climbing mountains, sailing the open ocean, achieving the highest levels of education, learning how the world of business works in their parents' companies, etc.
why dox me

Have you been around "old money" at all? Go visit the affluent coastal towns of New England; it's nothing whatsoever like you are thinking. Nowhere else in the world will you find people so intelligent and self-disciplined, so aware of the privilege they have been born into and the responsibilities it entails. They spend their youths working on charity projects in impoverished countries, climbing mountains, sailing the open ocean, achieving the highest levels of education, learning how the world of business works in their parents' companies, etc. Managing your part of a family fortune is a tremendous burden which also comes with tremendous rewards.
Your inability to see past the front people have put on highlights how naive and insightful you are on human social dynamics. The imagine people project out into the world and their need to virtue signal the dominant culture isn't their true self. When we look beneath the surface, those from old money live carefree lives and are perpetual neets who purchased an education without merit because money talks and bullshit walks.
Your mindset has been corrupted by globohomo to idolize niggers who hit a lick early on in their life and then spend vast sums of cash on mindless hedonism, cars and drugs and pussy and egotistical flexing. Their life is one hell of a rush, but it sure isn't satisfying. Nothing is ever enough for ththem.
Having your needs maximized is NOT hedonism. Not everyone is as unfortunate and unsuccessful as you. You've had to adapt to a life of piss and shit while you hold onto your feeble belief of freewill and meritocratic elevation.

Your inability to see past the front people have put on highlights how naive and insightful you are on human social dynamics. The imagine people project out into the world and their need to virtue signal the dominant culture isn't their true self. When we look beneath the surface, those from old money live carefree lives and are perpetual neets who purchased an education without merit because money talks and bullshit walks.

Having your needs maximized is NOT hedonism. Not everyone is as unfortunate and unsuccessful as you. You've had to adapt to a life of piss and shit while you hold onto your feeble belief of freewill and meritocratic elevation.
Right on bro
That guy’s delusional lol

Sounds more like you're the unfortunate and unsuccessful one raging against the walls of your cage.

My life of simplicity bordering on asceticism is my free choice. As the eldest son of a wealthy family, I decided at an early age to discipline my emotions and desires instead of making them the centerpiece of my life. Rarely since then have I regretted this decision, particularly when I observe the misery of those weak-minded fools who spend their whole lives driven by compulsions and cravings they are never quite able to satisfy.

That's the Darwinian truth of life on Earth. Weakness is misery, and misery is weakness.

Sounds more like you're the unfortunate and unsuccessful one raging against the walls of your cage.

My life of simplicity bordering on asceticism is my free choice. As the eldest son of a wealthy family, I decided at an early age to discipline my emotions and desires instead of making them the centerpiece of my life. Rarely since then have I regretted this decision, particularly when I observe the misery of those weak-minded fools who spend their whole lives driven by compulsions and cravings they are never quite able to satisfy.

That's the Darwinian truth of life on Earth. Weakness is misery, and misery is weakness.
What the fuck are u guys talking about? Are u both ai?

If this is true you’re like the Buddha or something, like exactly the same story lol
Please tell me you’re kidding?
WTF?

If this is true you’re like the Buddha or something, like exactly the same story lol
Please tell me you’re kidding?
WTF?
Studying Buddhism is fast becoming a priority for this upcoming travel season.
If you're lucky enough to experience peak happiness consorting with any random slut, go ahead and have at it. Simple people need their simple pleasures.
But if your innermost desire is inextricably tied up with one of modern human society's strictest taboos, what choice do you have to live a life with any semblance of inner peace apart from strict mental discipline?
What the fuck are u guys talking about? Are u both ai?
LMAO at zoomers and the ongoing deterioration of the English language. College graduates in 2024 write at a lower level of English proficiency than sixth-graders in 1900.

Studying Buddhism is fast becoming a priority for this upcoming travel season.
If you're lucky enough to experience peak happiness consorting with any random slut, go ahead and have at it. Simple people need their simple pleasures.
But if your innermost desire is inextricably tied up with one of modern human society's strictest taboos, what choice do you have to live a life with any semblance of inner peace apart from strict mental discipline?

LMAO at zoomers and the ongoing deterioration of the English language. College graduates in 2024 write at a lower level of English proficiency than sixth-graders in 1900.
What is “one of modern human society’s strictest taboos”?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back