What country could this guy slay in / Brutal

Lmao always the same on reddit. The cope is sickening. Worst part is, they actually believe this
the best is when some guy post: "Guys I don't get any matches on tinder, I think algorithm is broken"

answers:
"you need to show more personality, girls love guys who can make them laugh"

"you look good but you need better style"

"your face looks sad, you need to smile more" (this will make it even worse)

"get hobbies bro"

the guy who posted is usually some 3/10 clueless ricecel that is sleeping in blue pill fantasy. Commentators are the same

the best is when some guy post: "Guys I don't get any matches on tinder, I think algorithm is broken"

answers:
"you need to show more personality, girls love guys who can make them laugh"

"you look good but you need better style"

"your face looks sad, you need to smile more" (this will make it even worse)

"get hobbies bro"

the guy who posted is usually some 3/10 clueless ricecel that is sleeping in blue pill fantasy. Commentators are the same
Hahahahah yea the “broken tinder algo” that’s a classic. Reddit dating app subs are great entertainment. I also like the “you should change your bio and prompts for more matches!!” JFL i puke and laugh at the same time

hm yea this guy got pretty unlucky with his eye part. the distance between his eyes seems too big and gives him an alien-like appearence.

but it's not over for him, i see ascension potential in SEA and africa.
Brother he reminds me of sid from ice age. You really think it’s not completely over for him? Truecel in europe for sure

Hahahahah yea the “broken tinder algo” that’s a classic. Reddit dating app subs are great entertainment. I also like the “you should change your bio and prompts for more matches!!” JFL i puke and laugh at the same time
yeah, bio is maybe a 10% of the overall profile, you can't fix a profile by changing the bio
unless the bio has some crazy shit that's making all girls swipe left

Brother he reminds me of sid from ice age. You really think it’s not completely over for him? Truecel in europe for sure
i agree, truecel in europe.

but at least he's young, white and has this friendly gawk look on him, that puts him in a better position than evil looking ugly guys. some women will see chances here to dominate an easy target for betabuxxing and marriage. he may be able to take advantage of that if he plays his cards right.

Lmao always the same on reddit. The cope is sickening. Worst part is, they actually believe this
They aren't coping, you fool. They're laughing at him using virtue signalling by giving the less fortunate person loving advice to appear as nice people.

The eyes are such a failo- if the eye area was good he would be doing alright

The eyes are such a failo- if the eye area was good he would be doing alright
I disagree that he would do alright without his bad eye area
1. he has a horrible hairline for a 20 yo defiantly receding and thinning
2. very thin and light eyebrows
3. recessed chin
4. 99% sure he has a recessed maxilla needs a lefort + bimax

I disagree that he would do alright without his bad eye area
1. he has a horrible hairline for a 20 yo defiantly receding and thinning
2. very thin and light eyebrows
3. recessed chin
4. 99% sure he has a recessed maxilla needs a lefort + bimax
By sane world standards I mean. Ofc he’s fucked in the west.

If you compare his side profile shot to the front it’s clear his face isn’t actually that bad it’s a focal length distortion.

He could go to East Asia and get women if he’s average height, for sure SEA
i have similar recession and I did fine. If he fixed his hairline he could go up half a point/point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back