Story What Asian girls say to non-pale asian girls

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
What Asian girls say to non-pale asian girls

“She’s pretty but she’s brown”

“Your brown, you should marry a foreigner cos they like that”(signalling local men won’t like them cos they’re not lighter skinned

Girls receive bullying for being dark

Girls receive bullying for having too big lips(opposite of western beauty standards)

Yep I was at beach with light Thai girls and they started talking about some Chinese girls and how they were so pretty cuz they were bit whiter
For Thai men. How much do u think their skin colour effects their smv?

Does it not matter as much for them cos darker is more dimorphic?

For Thai men. How much do u think their skin colour effects their smv?

Does it not matter as much for them cos darker is more dimorphic?
Prob matters some but the big thing is don’t be super dark for thai guys

Dark Thai girls will still get ltr with westerners

i prefer them tbh.

but dont tell them that. we want them to feel low SMV and insecure about their skin colour
They go with foreigners the most tbh

I don’t like to go on dates with them cuz I’m non NT and want status boost as mulatto with pale white asian girl

They go with foreigners the most tbh
seems pale asian girls already probably got thai chad cos they love pale girls there

I don’t like to go on dates with them cuz I’m non NT and want status boost as mulatto with pale white asian girl
mogger

i met a half korean half filipino in UK few weeks ago, honestly swear i dont even find attraction to pale asian girls whats wrong with me

seems pale asian girls already probably got thai chad cos they love pale girls there

mogger

i met a half korean half filipino in UK few weeks ago, honestly swear i dont even find attraction to pale asian girls whats wrong with me
Yea I don’t really see a big difference like the locals do in skin color but knowing that they think I’m more high class with a pale skinned girl is enough reason to mainly date them lol

is a pale white girl stacey there?
Invisible to me I don’t really notice them. There’s a lot in the area between Siam and nana area tho

This blonde Australian lady lives in my same building she’s like middle age tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back