Books what’s the best book you’ve read this year

i’ve read 14 books this year with my favorite being the song of kieu

it reads like an orgasm

The worst one I read was that subtle art of not giving a fuck book. Genuinely awful. The only other books I read were dune like an NPC and God not great by Christopher hitchens. The best one was def God is not great

A lot of interesting things in this book. For example: across all cultures, women say that the child resembles the partner (and do so more often when he is present), even when it doesn't resemble him at all. Probably an evolved mechanism to secure the man support.

View attachment 5214
View attachment 5215
A lot of interesting things in this book. For example: across all cultures, women say that the child resembles the partner (and do so more often when he is present), even when it doesn't resemble him at all. Probably an evolved mechanism to secure the man support.
looks interesting, got a mega link or you pay for it?

i don’t mind paying for books but as i’m getting ready to circumnavigate the globe in a few days, i have to be conscious of my belongings

looks interesting, got a mega link or you pay for it?

i don’t mind paying for books but as i’m getting ready to circumnavigate the globe in a few days, i have to be conscious of my belongings

ps: i skipped the first 2 parts and got instantly into the interesting stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back