Recommendation went to philippines,thailand, malaysia and indonesia here are the best places.

AsianWomanBreeder

Oct 20, 2023
Philippines: Shithole that has really hot women in the capital and nice scenery and nature views in the islands, The rest of the country is a shithole and has nothing else to offer other than unhealthy fried food, lack of infrastructure, low intelligence and education.
Thailand: More advanced and easier to set up your life as a remote worker, I would recommend thailand to anyone who has their own business or is a wage slave and is working remotely. The women are harder to fuck if you aren't atleast a normie due to high influx of white and east asian guys who come over there.
Malaysia: Very diverse and i felt like i was in a western city with asian languages, Best place to live in but the food is alright. The only thing is that it's a bit expensive compared to the other countries.
Indonesia: It's a big place so it's hard to describe the entire country but i would say its underrated, even though most people can't speak english the younger indonesians can understand it because they are on social media and watch western movies. The food is just as good as thailand i'd say and its really spicy. The women are easier than thailand too.

Out of all the countries i've decided to work on my business in thailand and live in malaysia.

Philippines: Shithole that has really hot women in the capital and nice scenery and nature views in the islands, The rest of the country is a shithole and has nothing else to offer other than unhealthy fried food, lack of infrastructure, low intelligence and education.
Thailand: More advanced and easier to set up your life as a remote worker, I would recommend thailand to anyone who has their own business or is a wage slave and is working remotely. The women are harder to fuck if you aren't atleast a normie due to high influx of white and east asian guys who come over there.
Malaysia: Very diverse and i felt like i was in a western city with asian languages, Best place to live in but the food is alright. The only thing is that it's a bit expensive compared to the other countries.
Indonesia: It's a big place so it's hard to describe the entire country but i would say its underrated, even though most people can't speak english the younger indonesians can understand it because they are on social media and watch western movies. The food is just as good as thailand i'd say and its really spicy. The women are easier than thailand too.

Out of all the countries i've decided to work on my business in thailand and live in malaysia.
how was malaysia for dating?
i'm surprised you didn't like the food there that much, Malaysia is usually a top place for food due to malaysians, indians and chinese all having big populations

where have you been in Indonesia, Jakarta?

Philippines: Shithole that has really hot women in the capital
don’t confuse ease of fucking the girls with beauty

but yes, bangkok is the only civilized place other than singapore in sea

i neglect to include kuala lumpur because indians but it can still qualify

can you list the cities you've been to?

He's referring to the armies of beautiful, relatively smart young flip women who come to Manila for white-collar work. I remember walking around Makati just before 9 AM and suddenly the sidewalks were wall to wall with a flood of attractive, smartly dressed, pleasantly perfumed secretaries and office workers.

He's referring to the armies of beautiful, relatively smart young flip women who come to Manila for white-collar work. I remember walking around Makati just before 9 AM and suddenly the sidewalks were wall to wall with a flood of attractive, smartly dressed, pleasantly perfumed secretaries and office workers.
chad only

All these countries are cool, did you meet any good girls?
Indonesia would be cool to travel like Jakarta

Last edited:
All these countries are cool, did you meet any good girls?
Indonesia would be cool to travel like Jakarta
I don’t know what you mean by good girls but majority of the women I was with were from online dating. I don’t think you are gonna find anything good on those sites just whores.

Hotter than any girl I’ve fucked before and I’ve fucked American girls before. Filipinas are hot asf

how was malaysia for dating?
i'm surprised you didn't like the food there that much, Malaysia is usually a top place for food due to malaysians, indians and chinese all having big populations

where have you been in Indonesia, Jakarta?
The food wasn’t as good as Indonesia or Thailand, maybe I went to some shitty restaurants but I tried Indian and Chinese food there and it was mid. Dating was good I expected more since I came from the Philippines and it was easy lay after easy lay but it wasn’t bad I still fucked some hot girls

I don’t know what you mean by good girls but majority of the women I was with were from online dating. I don’t think you are gonna find anything good on those sites just whores.
Yeah you would need cold approaches out of curiosity could you send photos what Filipinas looked like?

thailand mogs, if you stay long enough you can land yourself someone interested in you and plenty of p4p options. flip is an overpriced copeland, plus I have noticed theres a higher abundance of chads that are looking for pussy in flip than thailand. in thailand most of them are just tourists or with friend groups

thailand mogs, if you stay long enough you can land yourself someone interested in you and plenty of p4p options. flip is an overpriced copeland, plus I have noticed theres a higher abundance of chads that are looking for pussy in flip than thailand. in thailand most of them are just tourists or with friend groups
there's 0 chance that's true, why would a chad go to the philippines?
where have you seen that?

its already stupid to go to thailand as a chad...
going to the philippines is a 100 times more retarded

I noticed the opposite actually

just looking at stats from a website like nomadlist, you can see that Bangkok gets 10 times more nomads than Manila
+ Bangkok right now is one of the top destinations for tourists, partying, expats, wannabe entrepreneurs...

both cities have similar populations so Manila has pretty much 10 times less total competition when you compare it to Bangkok

there's 0 chance that's true, why would a chad go to the philippines?
where have you seen that?

its already stupid to go to thailand as a chad...
going to the philippines is a 100 times more retarded
I've talked to some people that have shown me pics of chads there. They are definitely around in places like cebu and bgc. The issue is that any chad in flip is a dedicated coomer, whereas in thailand a much smaller amount are there for puss.

I've talked to some people that have shown me pics of chads there. They are definitely around in places like cebu and bgc. The issue is that any chad in flip is a dedicated coomer, whereas in thailand a much smaller amount are there for puss.
that's very different from what you've said
of course there's gonna be some chads, you expect a country of 115m habitants to have 0 chads?

but there's no way theres more chads there than in thailand, because a chad has no need to be there
he could be in east asia, fucking hot girls 24/7, getting rich girls to pay for everything and a much higher quality of life
a chad doesnt need to go to the philippines to have pussy all day

Yeah I never go to most populated areas.
Also most guys there are tourist. You should experience it for yourself like 3 months I was there instead of asking people using Women profiles as test data.

you can watch a walking in BGC video
you will see almost no western foreigners, the ones you see are mostly boomers

if you need a country to have 0 chads to get girls, there's a problem with you lol
go to somalia or something cause thats the only place where you will see no foreigners at all

you can watch a walking in BGC video
you will see almost no western foreigners, the ones you see are mostly boomers

if you need a country to have 0 chads to get girls, there's a problem with you lol
go to somalia or something cause thats the only place where you will see no foreigners at all
Usually those hot chads come for 1 week and are job stuck at home.

Usually those hot chads come for 1 week and are job stuck at home.
yeah pretty much, never heard of chads going to philippines unless its to travel the islands
i do know some normies prefer Manila because they can get easy pussy all day or boomers to find a wife, but that's about it

the few chads that are in SEA are usually in thailand or bali

that's very different from what you've said
of course there's gonna be some chads, you expect a country of 115m habitants to have 0 chads?

but there's no way theres more chads there than in thailand, because a chad has no need to be there
he could be in east asia, fucking hot girls 24/7, getting rich girls to pay for everything and a much higher quality of life
a chad doesnt need to go to the philippines to have pussy all day
yeah agree with you 100%, thats what I told my friend who is freaking out about seeing some chads there lol. But the issue with flip is that theres a small amount of 6+ girls. either way its retarded to be neurotic about the chads, I dont even think they are the issue its social media and these e simps. Everyone kept telling me how bangkok is terrible, chad town, etc and I had a blast. just go where you want, trying to optimize for zero competiton is pointless in today's age. I only brought it up because people think there is like zero competition in flip lol.

no matter how much you tell them that the problem is e simps, case in point, philippines, with a reputation for being easy, and good english fluency, being pretty bad for online, they just wont recognize the problem because they have too many other problems going on in their head

it kind of has a problem similar to the west. tons of slutty women that fuck everything that moves, who nonetheless are overly picky online. 100% social media prblem. good luck convincing them

yeah agree with you 100%, thats what I told my friend who is freaking out about seeing some chads there lol. But the issue with flip is that theres a small amount of 6+ girls. either way its retarded to be neurotic about the chads, I dont even think they are the issue its social media and these e simps. Everyone kept telling me how bangkok is terrible, chad town, etc and I had a blast. just go where you want, trying to optimize for zero competiton is pointless in today's age. I only brought it up because people think there is like zero competition in flip lol.
Heavily heavily disagree with first part. But yes avg girls are less attractive

0 competition doesnt exist anymore, there's foreigners everywhere and locals that have their shit together
it's delusional to expect a very hot girl to choose a 5/10 normie foreigner before a 9/10 rich local
Manila is as easy as it gets, if anyone has trouble there they are clinically ugly or take no care of themselves

now if you think there's very few 6+, its because you dont like filipinas
hit a different country or world region

the brutal truth is there's a shit ton of geomaxxers and passportbros that dont deserve more
even in the philippines they will struggle because girls are not stupid
anyone with half a brain will reject one of those p4p, racist, that treat women like a used condom

0 competition doesnt exist anymore, there's foreigners everywhere and locals that have their shit together
it's delusional to expect a very hot girl to choose a 5/10 normie foreigner before a 9/10 rich local
Manila is as easy as it gets, if anyone has trouble there they are clinically ugly or take no care of themselves

the brutal truth is there's a shit ton of geomaxxers and passportbros that dont deserve more
anyone with half a brain will reject one of those p4p, racist, that treat women like a used condom
Spot on brotha

nah

i have 0 competition in any city in war torn civil war country of myanmar

minus the capital where there’s one russian guy per 100,000

nah

i have 0 competition in any city in war torn civil war country of myanmar

minus the capital where there’s one russian guy per 100,000
ok lmao
that's one of the few examples, but how many guys are willing to move to a country during a civil war just for pussy?

well said

no matter how much you tell them that the problem is e simps, case in point, philippines, with a reputation for being easy, and good english fluency, being pretty bad for online, they just wont recognize the problem because they have too many other problems going on in their head

it kind of has a problem similar to the west. tons of slutty women that fuck everything that moves, who nonetheless are overly picky online. 100% social media prblem. good luck convincing them
agreed, when normies see these passport reels and generic redpill why you need to move to Phillipines to escape the heckin west the first thing they do is hop on a kosher dating app and start simping for the first simian that gives them attention

ok lmao
that's one of the few examples, but how many guys are willing to move to a country during a civil war just for pussy?
most people aren't willing to move anywhere. honestly tho lets be real if you are uprooting your entire life for vag in order to get "free" pussy and validation its not really free lmao. the more you frame it in this light the more you will end up dissapointed, at the end of the day I am trying to leverage my GAE bux for cheaper opportunities not to replicate the toxic courting culture of Christ influenced western countries

most people aren't willing to move anywhere. honestly tho lets be real if you are uprooting your entire life for vag in order to get "free" pussy and validation its not really free lmao. the more you frame it in this light the more you will end up dissapointed, at the end of the day I am trying to leverage my GAE bux for cheaper opportunities not to replicate the toxic courting culture of Christ influenced western countries
i agree
and almost nobody will move to a country that has an active civil war lol

at the end of the day it's all a balance
a chad can get pussy everywhere and doesn't need to move
and if they do, they usually go to the top countries
so you are basically competing against normies mostly, as long as you avoid the most popular spots

If the goal is getting quality notches avoid Thailand....too many good looking guys there. Not just in Bangkok, they're everywhere...in Chiang Mai, Krabi, the popular islands ecc

If, on the other end, you just want to have fun and chill in a cheap place far from the West then Thailand is good. You can get a very good apartment for cheap, good gyms, good food, lots of good co-working spaces you can go to work, nightlife is great and is easy to meet new people. But again if your ONLY goal is getting girls Thailand isn't the best destination IMHO

If the goal is getting quality notches avoid Thailand....too many good looking guys there. Not just in Bangkok, they're everywhere...in Chiang Mai, Krabi, the popular islands ecc

If, on the other end, you just want to have fun and chill in a cheap place far from the West then Thailand is good. You can get a very good apartment for cheap, good gyms, good food, lots of good co-working spaces you can go to work, nightlife is great and is easy to meet new people. But again if your ONLY goal is getting girls Thailand isn't the best destination IMHO
which would you say is the best?
the eternal debate around Thailand lol

China is the best one for girls because you won't be surrounded by Western guys and the quality of girls is higher than all SEA

Otherwise if you only care about getting girls, go to places that are under the radar...if a place is mentioned a lot among digital nomads, passport bros, sexpats, ecc it probably suck.
Philippines cities (aside Manila and Cebu) are great for girls, Indonesia (outside Bali) is probably great, Myanmar the same

Bangkok has its purpose, if you're lonely and depressed in the West you might like the chaos, liveliness, easiness to meet new people in Bangkok....and the nature in Thailand. But if I only want girls, I wouldn't take a flight from Europe to Bangkok, take an Airbnb in Sukhumvit to then be around many good looking white guys in a place filled with mediocre looking girls

China is the best one for girls because you won't be surrounded by Western guys and the quality of girls is higher than all SEA

Otherwise if you only care about getting girls, go to places that are under the radar...if a place is mentioned a lot among digital nomads, passport bros, sexpats, ecc it probably suck.
Philippines cities (aside Manila and Cebu) are great for girls, Indonesia (outside Bali) is probably great, Myanmar the same

Bangkok has its purpose, if you're lonely and depressed in the West you might like the chaos, liveliness, easiness to meet new people in Bangkok....and the nature in Thailand. But if I only want girls, I wouldn't take a flight from Europe to Bangkok, take an Airbnb in Sukhumvit to then be around many good looking white guys in a place filled with mediocre looking girls

this map is pretty good to avoid normies
you can even see ratio of men/women and ethnicities up to a certain extent (by zooming and seeing their profile pics)
it's not perfect but gives you a good idea of where most digital nomads and normies are going to

you can even see ratio of men/women and ethnicities up to a certain extent (by zooming and seeing their profile pics)
it's not perfect but gives you a good idea of where most digital nomads and normies are going to
perfect

not one dot in the city i’m living in for the next few years

Flip is cope spot imo, I would rather p4p in thailand than larp as some chad there. also the chad situation is so exagerrated I didnt even see that many when I was in bangkok, and the ones I did see had gfs or concentrated on khao sahn road and asok.

The problem with that link is that it's an extremely small sample, you can go in just one co-working space in Bangkok and you'll see many more people than the total number for Bangkok of that website
Bangkok was full of Westerners every time I was there post covid....digital nomads, backpackers, passport bros, tourists, sexpats, party goers, IG/Youtube influencers, entrepreneurs, even food bloggers.
I don't take a flight escaping the West to go to a place being surrounded by the same people

Flip is cope spot imo, I would rather p4p in thailand than larp as some chad there. also the chad situation is so exagerrated I didnt even see that many when I was in bangkok, and the ones I did see had gfs or concentrated on khao sahn road and asok.
I also wouldn't go to the Philippines but some people are only looking for easy girls and that's a better spot for them than Thailand

As for the Chads/Chadlites/high tier normies in Thailand...unfortunately I did see plenty of them and yes mostly around Asok but that's pretty much the only good area in Bangkok so if you stay outside of it what's the point to be in Bangkok? If I have to stay in a shithole area of Bangkok then I might go to another shithole in the first place

The problem with that link is that it's an extremely small sample, you can go in just one co-working space in Bangkok and you'll see many more people than the total number for Bangkok of that website
Bangkok was full of Westerners every time I was there post covid....digital nomads, backpackers, passport bros, tourists, sexpats, party goers, IG/Youtube influencers, entrepreneurs, even food bloggers.
I don't take a flight escaping the West to go to a place being surrounded by the same people
I get it and agree but its not really hard to avoid these people. I still had a fun time in BKK, I think the slander is unwarranted and for the low col and qol its worth it. Coping in flip because you are getting "free" jungle puss is cringe to me imo. Even then I had alot of girls willing to meet up just using Tinder alone, and I am far from a chad. I think travelling to a place just so you can get free lays is just dreg behavior to me

I also wouldn't go to the Philippines but some people are only looking for easy girls and that's a better spot for them than Thailand

As for the Chads/Chadlites/high tier normies in Thailand...unfortunately I did see plenty of them and yes mostly around Asok but that's pretty much the only good area in Bangkok so if you stay outside of it what's the point to be in Bangkok? If I have to stay in a shithole area of Bangkok then I might go to another shithole in the first place
lol what are you talking about, theres plenty of places in the city you can stay that are still not shithole tier outside of Asok, meanwhile people are escaping to the jungle of flip for some free sex. Yeah no shit the most touristy area of a city is going to attract these types. Its 2024 theres going to be tourists and chads anywhere, idk why its so triggering to people. Its always the guys that are in the 7+ range bitching about Bangkok because they aren't getting the chad treatment they are used to, I fucking can't stand these people. Meanwhile the boomers and sub5s are content and aren't neurotic about this shit

It's a "small" sample but quite meaningful, of course the number will be much higher but you can compare different locations easily
if there's 50 members in Bangkok vs 3 members in Sri Lanka, it's gonna be quite accurate

it's 1 data point but found it pretty good

you can always cross check that data by searching on reddit travel and digital nomad subs
youtube
tiktok
instagram

you will see in general its quite accurate

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back