Well in canaduh now, for two months

biggunsar

Living geomax.SEA indonesia at the moment
Sep 19, 2023
indonesia
And fuck is it cold.

this sucks. like your bones hurt. But doing it for fam, cause in jan. I gotta git to indonesia and slay as many asian bitches as my dick will allow

but the plus side to canaduh. My airbnb is RIGHT beside a beer store.....and a marijuana dispensary. So guess what im going to do tomorrow.

wonder what i will buy. Hopefully they have some gummy bears or something i have never tried.

Last edited:
And fuck is it cold.

this sucks. like your bones hurt. But doing it for fam, cause in jan. I gotta git to indonesia and slay as many asian bitches as my dick will allow

but the plus side to canaduh. My airbnb is RIGHT beside a beer store.....and a marijuana dispensary. So guess what im going to do tomorrow.

wonder what i will buy. Hopefully they have some gummy bears or something i have never tried.
I'm in the same situation.

Just got back to UK from Thailand less than a week.

The only way to survive is video games, lots of booze, good food, Yesfap, and planning the next trip.

I'm in the same situation.

Just got back to UK from Thailand less than a week.

The only way to survive is video games, lots of booze, good food, Yesfap, and planning the next trip.
i hear ya.

went to the bar last night. Fuck canadian girls are nasty.

even the hottest one i was over weight.

and what do they do, order a pizza at 10 at night. THIS BITCH is why you have almost a double chin.

after 2 drinks left.

i hear ya.

went to the bar last night. Fuck canadian girls are nasty.

even the hottest one i was over weight.

and what do they do, order a pizza at 10 at night. THIS BITCH is why you have almost a double chin.

after 2 drinks left.
You in Ontario or out west?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back