Recommendation We should develop new mobile app for geomaxxing

Africamaxxer

Aug 24, 2023
Developing a new mobile app for geomaxxing could include features like location-based recommendations for social activities, travel suggestions, scams, opportunities and local events. The app could also incorporate augmented reality to provide users with information about their surroundings. By combining geolocation data with user preferences, the app aims to optimize and enrich the user's experiences.

Developing a new mobile app for geomaxxing could include features like location-based recommendations for social activities, travel suggestions, scams, opportunities and local events. The app could also incorporate augmented reality to provide users with information about their surroundings. By combining geolocation data with user preferences, the app aims to optimize and enrich the user's experiences.
I need to update the web app. Aside from that you can just use this forum for all that stuff. I can integrate extra features into the forum.

There are already many apps that suggest things to do in your local area. Just because you renamed it to geomaxing doesn't mean it is revolutionary. The only difference would be that it shows where all the girls are which is pretty obvious anyways (Nightclub and festivals).

There are already many apps that suggest things to do in your local area. Just because you renamed it to geomaxing doesn't mean it is revolutionary. The only difference would be that it shows where all the girls are which is pretty obvious anyways (Nightclub and festivals).
There is no app for n*gger continent, maybe I should develop in n*gger languages, and make profit from mudhut n*ggers

Will the app contain a functionality where we can buy/sell local Pinay girls. Like, rent them out etc.

It could be male model/boyfriend/sperm donation agency for middle class/rich g**ks, n*gresses, b*aneress
In that case I lets make it, I can then larp as a 6"6 chad and spread my seed to them. I want them to get tricked and to suffer.

haha I just clocked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back