Recommendation We need a megathread for how to set up a social life/network asap when in a new country/city.

fjor2096

Aug 20, 2022
As we all know here (except for a few retard deniers), NT is one of the most important things in not just slaying women or finding potential ltrs through social circles, but also in having good mental health and living a happy life in general.

Since the majority of us are not 6'6 38" bideltoided white chads we can't afford to not be NT. Especially when we arrive in our geomax country of choice where we have to start from 0 as we neither have an existing support group nor do we have family to back us up. The majority of users here are also not collegemaxxing in their country nor are they working there which makes it even harder to meet new people long term.

Of course in Asia it's a different story since if you're white you can be the 'cool foreigner' of the friend group but what about to other places like EE and LatAM where without a friend group you're stuck fucking whores on tinder?

noone on this page ever left their basement, when you ask them precise question they just move on to another thread spamming some vague incel fantasies
thats the truth im sorry, there is no setting up social life in asia for autists even white ones, if we could do that we wouldnt travel 8000 miles and just live in civilization with proper human-not-gook girl
View attachment 6dW9ttw.mp4

noone on this page ever left their basement, when you ask them precise question they just move on to another thread spamming some vague incel fantasies
thats the truth im sorry, there is no setting up social life in asia for autists even white ones, if we could do that we wouldnt travel 8000 miles and just live in civilization with proper human-not-gook girl
View attachment 2546
Stfu u are a fed from Denmark. @kamster

get ltr and monkey branch to make her friends yours

meet other foreigners in your apartment building

if you have hobbies go thru that. met a lot of fashion people through instagram when i was in bangkok

Two words: language exchange.

At one point in my life I studied abroad in France (yeah, yeah, I know). And, while in my classes I met a lot of students from different parts of the world, I felt frustrated that I hadn't met as many locals. That was, until a fellow student told me about a language exchange that happened weekly at a bar in town. Here, locals and foreigners met up to practice speaking with one another in their respective languages all while enjoying "un verre." Truthfully, it was a lot of fun and, while I insisted on speaking French, many of my American compatriots were content helping the locals practice their English. Most importantly, I made friends with a group of locals and we wound up hanging out and spending time outside of these weekly meet-ups. I still keep in touch with some of them.

I've never done this in any country other than France, but I just tried searching "Mexico City Language Exchange," "Medellín Language Exchange," "Bangkok Language Exchange," "Shanghai Language Exchange," "Beijing Language Exchange," and "Tokyo Language Exchange" on Facebook and found hits for each one. If you're trying to learn the language of your adoptive country (and you absolutely should), I can guarantee you that this is a great way to do it. However, if you're just on vacation and looking to chat with English-speaking locals then you'll certainly find plenty of them at these events too.

Last edited:

At one point in my life I studied abroad in France (yeah, yeah, I know). And, while in my classes I met a lot of students from different parts of the world, I felt frustrated that I hadn't met as many locals. That was, until a fellow student told me about a language exchange that happened weekly at a bar in town. Here, locals and foreigners met up to practice speaking with one another in their respective languages all while enjoying "un verre." Truthfully, it was a lot of fun and, while I insisted on speaking French, many of my American compatriots were content helping the locals practice their English. Most importantly, I made friends with a group of locals and we wound up hanging out and spending time outside of these weekly meet-ups. I still keep in touch with some of them.

I've never done this in any country other than France, but I just tried searching "Mexico City Language Exchange," "Medellín Language Exchange," "Bangkok Language Exchange," "Shanghai Language Exchange," "Beijing Language Exchange," and "Tokyo Language Exchange" on Facebook and found hits for each one. If you're trying to learn the language of your adoptive country (and you absolutely should), I can guarantee you that this is a great way to do it. However, if you're just on vacation and looking to chat with English-speaking locals then you'll certainly find plenty of them at these events too.
what’s the average age you think

nt mogs me

Absolutely based user, when this nigga posts he always delivers. You @Mark_Rippetoe @AlexBrown84 @biggunsar and few others post good non larp posts
what’s the average age you think

nt mogs me
youll be fine

View attachment 2546
post more booba please

High IQ idea, will try this thanks bro.

It should be because they aren't countries those 0(zero) human/relatives/neighbors/close/family relationships like individualistic cuckoldistic w*stern cuckold hellhole countries

Whenver I go to a new country I usually go climbing. I enjoy it anyway so i dont fake it JFL. Its a very social sport as you discuss technique and shit. You can easily talk to people this way. You can also be a roomate when renting and make friends that way.

If you wanna be NT you honestly just need to educate yourself on a bunch of normie topics. You cant discuss the blackpill with normies JFL. Read about f1, football, world events, music aka Shit you can talk about. This helped me ALOT and I have never seen it discussed. If you spend all day rotting online on "not normie" shit you will be seen as weird. Watching tiktoks and movies is not a complete waste of time because a lot of normies talk about shit like this and if you dont know about it you will be seen as weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back