Geomax Vilnius, Lithuania feels a bit like Little Germany

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
...or at least what Germany used to be before it got swamped by Turks and Arabs.

Vilnius has a comfortable size for capital, it's perfectly walkable and has a laid-back vibe. The old town is quite large and looks beautiful, just like a German one, probably because it was occupied by Germans during the period when they were built. Most of the signature dishes are literally German dishes (i.e. some sausage with potatoe stuff and Sauerkraut). They even have some local dances here that I saw at a market and they totally reminded me of Bavaria with their clothes. People are civilized, the city is quite clean. The politeness level of the people is alright, they have a certain tristesse that i felt everywhere in eastern europe, probably a soviet thing, but they don't come across as harsh and curt as russians for example. You rarely bump into scammers or beggars here. Walking home drunk in the middle of the night feels a lot safer than in Western Europe nowadays. Btw at the club they played a techno song from the 90s with ridiculous German lyrics, my friend said everyone knows that song here, JFL.

The women are in the higher beauty tier of Europe for sure and they are quite tall, but it doesn't seem easy here at all. My dating app results were terrible so far. A bunch of matches below my own looks level and my standards. The ones that seemed alright or good didn't lead to anything. In real life women don't pay me any attention, most of them are just glued to their phones like almost anywhere these days. Every single person here considered me Lithuanian so far until I talked to them, probably I'm just boring average to them. My colleague that I met here is a local MTN, 5'11", 10 years younger than me and fahsionwise he even blent into the alternative crowd at the open air club we went to yesteday. But still women equally paid zero attention to him. So I think only for Chadlite and Chad this country would really be worth stopping by.

In the next 2 days I'll see if the second biggest city gives off any different vibe. I doubt it though and don't have any expections.

Photo 2024 09 14 13 48 54

@Stellar_Travels @EEmaxxer @BiggChungus @JustGo @predeterminism

...or at least what Germany used to be before it got swamped by Turks and Arabs.

Vilnius has a comfortable size for capital, it's perfectly walkable and has a laid-back vibe. The old town is quite large and looks beautiful, just like a German one, probably because it was occupied by Germans during the period when they were built. Most of the signature dishes are literally German dishes (i.e. some sausage with potatoe stuff and Sauerkraut). They even have some local dances here that I saw at a market and they totally reminded me of Bavaria with their clothes. People are civilized, the city is quite clean. The politeness level of the people is alright, they have a certain tristesse that i felt everywhere in eastern europe, probably a soviet thing, but they don't come across as harsh and curt as russians for example. You rarely bump into scammers or beggars here. Walking home drunk in the middle of the night feels a lot safer than in Western Europe nowadays. Btw at the club they played a techno song from the 90s with ridiculous German lyrics, my friend said everyone knows that song here, JFL.

The women are in the higher beauty tier of Europe for sure and they are quite tall, but it doesn't seem easy here at all. My dating app results were terrible so far. A bunch of matches below my own looks level and my standards. The ones that seemed alright or good didn't lead to anything. In real life women don't pay me any attention, most of them are just glued to their phones like almost anywhere these days. Every single person here considered me Lithuanian so far until I talked to them, probably I'm just boring average to them. My colleague that I met here is a local MTN, 5'11", 10 years younger than me and fahsionwise he even blent into the alternative crowd at the open air club we went to yesteday. But still women equally paid zero attention to him. So I think only for Chadlite and Chad this country would really be worth stopping by.

In the next 2 days I'll see if the second biggest city gives off any different vibe. I doubt it though and don't have any expections.

View attachment 8426

@Stellar_Travels @EEmaxxer @BiggChungus @JustGo @predeterminism
Yeah people think more Eastern European countries are easier but they're actually harder because they're more white less ethnic

most likely due to terrible demographics
the hot girls go live somewhere else in Europe, and there's plenty of EE chads, they are not bad looking and many are rich nowadays

EE looks easy on the surface but only heard good things about Poland, Ukraine and Russia

Yeah people think more Eastern European countries are easier but they're actually harder because they're more white less ethnic
Yes, at least in western europe you can still slay ethnic women.

Scary how fast the situation has turned around. 10 years ago EE was still glorified. Now it's become harder than Germany.

Wish Putin drop nuke on wilnius
Where do you live?

most likely due to terrible demographics
the hot girls go live somewhere else in Europe, and there's plenty of EE chads, they are not bad looking and many are rich nowadays
Yes, even a rich local normie like my colleague doesn't seem to get much play.

EE looks easy on the surface but only heard good things about Poland, Ukraine and Russia
I'll give poland a last try and then i think i'm done with europe.

thinking about it there's not many advantages in EE

-you dont easily mog the locals as they are usually quite tall, white, and decent genetics
-you dont make a lot more money than them, EE capitals are very expensive nowadays, your purchasing power is 2-3 times higher but it's not a huge difference like in SEA or LATAM
-demographics are terrible, EU freedom of movement allows young girls to go work abroad or find a rich western guy
-there's no massive cities like in Asia

the easy extra points you can get is for being able to afford a better life, and exotic points if you come from a country they like, ive heard they like southern europeans a lot due to their perceived way of living

Ukraine used to be paradise from what everyone has told me but that's gone and will most likely never come back
so you are left with Russia and Poland

thinking about it there's not many advantages in EE

-you dont easily mog the locals as they are usually quite tall, white, and decent genetics
-you dont make a lot more money than them, EE capitals are very expensive nowadays, your purchasing power is 2-3 times higher but it's not a huge difference like in SEA or LATAM
-demographics are terrible, EU freedom of movement allows young girls to go work abroad or find a rich western guy
-there's no massive cities like in Asia

the easy extra points you can get is for being able to afford a better life, and exotic points if you come from a country they like, ive heard they like southern europeans a lot due to their perceived way of living
True.

Ukraine used to be paradise from what everyone has told me but that's gone and will most likely never come back
so you are left with Russia and Poland
It must have been long ago that Ukraine was a paradise.

I was in Lviv for an extended weekend before the war started. It wasn't easy anymore.

I managed to get a date. Blonde, beautiful face, no gold digger, a few kilos too much maybe. But she wasn't dtf in such a short time.

I messaged with her when the war started because i was curious about if she was gonna flee to western europe. But she stayed. She had also lost weight by then and looked stunning. Now she's in a relationship.

True.

It must have been long ago that Ukraine was a paradise.

I was in Lviv for an extended weekend before the war started. It wasn't easy anymore.

I managed to get a date. Blonde, beautiful face, no gold digger, a few kilos too much maybe. But she wasn't dtf in such a short time.

I messaged with her when the war started because i was curious about if she was gonna flee to western europe. But she stayed. She had also lost weight by then and looked stunning. Now she's in a relationship.
Could be, but i've never heard bad reviews of Ukraine before the war, always heard good things
a sample size of a weekend is not that much or it's people that havent traveled to as many countries, and it was good compared to what you could get in Europe

did you ever try Poland or Russia?

Yes, the problem is always the same....women get privileged treatment during hiring, men are almost always the best candidate for a position but because of "diversity and inclusion" policies women get preferential treatment to have a good ratio of men-women in a company.

This gave women financial security and so they don't have to hurry to get a husband to marry and financially support them before their beauty start to decline. They ride the cock carousel throughout their 20s only giving attention to the top men because without having to worry about money, they now select only based on looks. They carry themselves like they're the shit, with an ego bigger than the Sun and competing with their girlfriends and other girls on who has the hottest boyfriend or the best lifestyle to show off on IG.

That's what radical feminism gave the world...an extremely unbalanced dating market where only the top 20% of men (at most) get all the attention of women in their prime years.

Another factor that ruined EE is all the money the European Union has been sending them for decades to develop their infrastructure. And let's not forget that most of these countries started with pretty much zero debt after the fall of the Soviet Union because they refused to take on any Soviet debt (akin to a default). It's easy to spend and invest when your GDP/debt ratio is ridiculously low.

Social media was the straw that broke the camel's back...Lithuanian girls started to adopt all the feminism bullshit they saw in the West, same mentality. Lithuanian men also have more money and so they could improve their looks by seeing the latest trends on TikTok and IG

As I said in other posts, the only way to avoid this mess in Europe is to go to the countries that haven't adopted this radical feminism and woke ideology and there are only two of them: Russia and Belarus

Last edited:
Could be, but i've never heard bad reviews of Ukraine before the war, always heard good things
a sample size of a weekend is not that much or it's people that havent traveled to as many countries, and it was good compared to what you could get in Europe

did you ever try Poland or Russia?
I've been in Ukraine many times

It was good for people that paid girls...maybe not directly but indirectly with all kind of gifts. It was the gold digger capital of the world

This is Lviv (a decade ago, when I was there)...you could see couples where Ukrainian girls were much better looking than Ukrainian guys and these girls weren't gold diggers. But with foreigners, usually it was with gold diggers unless they lived there

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpeg
    IMG_0166.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Here again some pics of girls in Lviv (and a couple from Kiev) roughly a decade ago

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpeg
    IMG_0100.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0131.jpeg
    IMG_0131.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0154.jpeg
    IMG_0154.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0161.jpeg
    IMG_0161.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0158.jpeg
    IMG_0158.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0162.jpeg
    IMG_0162.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0164.jpeg
    IMG_0164.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0165.jpeg
    IMG_0165.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
Good report @Marco Pumpo

I did a trip through the Baltics like years ago in the Spring. There was a very popular bar called La Birra where all the foreigners hung out as well as local girls who are interested in foreigners. I sat by myself chilling with my beer and a tall Lithuanian girl sat right next to me (in hope of me opening her). She was like a bit above average face (5.5), slim, and tall. This was pretty awesome as this type of shit never happens to me in Anglo or Western countries.

I eventually did open her and she was absolutely happy I talked to her. Conversation went okay until I told her that I was a tourist. :( She basically lost interest and excused herself. Good times in Vilinius. It just sucks the city is so small and is kinda dead even during the weekends.

Appreciate the creepy shots @Stellar_Travels. Miss those sights in Ukraine.

I've been in Ukraine many times

It was good for people that paid girls...maybe not directly but indirectly with all kind of gifts. It was the gold digger capital of the world

This is Lviv (a decade ago, when I was there)...you could see couples where Ukrainian girls were much better looking than Ukrainian guys and these girls weren't gold diggers. But with foreigners, usually it was with gold diggers unless they lived there
This concurs with what I've heard as well, Ukraine was a degen zone for foreign coomers with money.
GDP in Lithuania has nearly doubled since 2015, on track with Poland...societies with rapidly increasing affluence will be tough, because everyone is focused on getting the best in life they can possibly get, while less economically dynamic countries have a culture more open to any opportunities, even mediocre ones.
@Marco Pumpo Your experience in European cities will provides a good baseline for comparison when you go to visit non-white cities, enough perhaps to reaffirm a belief in JBW success. Young white women the world over are very much aware of their status at the pinnacle of female desirability; every once in a while one of them will take a fancy to you for a bit like @EEmaxxer experienced, but as a general rule they feel no need whatsoever to be receptive to the interest of an average male when they have a thousand simps in their Instagram follows.

Yes, at least in western europe you can still slay ethnic women.

Scary how fast the situation has turned around. 10 years ago EE was still glorified. Now it's become harder than Germany.

Where do you live?

Yes, even a rich local normie like my colleague doesn't seem to get much play.

I'll give poland a last try and then i think i'm done with europe.

Poland isn't gonna be much better than Lithuania. Maybe if you go to the smaller unknown cities it may be better but the major cities where it is popular...yeah good luck.

Good report @Marco Pumpo

I did a trip through the Baltics like years ago in the Spring. There was a very popular bar called La Birra where all the foreigners hung out as well as local girls who are interested in foreigners. I sat by myself chilling with my beer and a tall Lithuanian girl sat right next to me (in hope of me opening her). She was like a bit above average face (5.5), slim, and tall. This was pretty awesome as this type of shit never happens to me in Anglo or Western countries.

I eventually did open her and she was absolutely happy I talked to her. Conversation went okay until I told her that I was a tourist. :( She basically lost interest and excused herself. Good times in Vilinius. It just sucks the city is so small and is kinda dead even during the weekends.

Appreciate the creepy shots @Stellar_Travels. Miss those sights in Ukraine.
Isn’t 5.5 in the LTB range on the typical looks scale?

Wish Putin drop nuke on wilnius
We're having a great discussion here about geomaxxing to your country and this is all you can add?

Time to get up from your chair in whatever shithole town that you don't wanna reveal and fly to China (@zassusmgtow kick his ass).

Or try traditional dancemaxxing and score yourself one of those Jurgitas and Gintares through social circle game:

View attachment 1000024387.mp4

We're having a great discussion here about geomaxxing to your country and this is all you can add?

Time to get up from your chair in whatever shithole town that you don't wanna reveal and fly to China (@zassusmgtow kick his ass).

Or try traditional dancemaxxing and score yourself one of those Jurgitas and Gintares through social circle game:

View attachment 8448

Social media was the straw that broke the camel's back...Lithuanian girls started to adopt all the feminism bullshit they saw in the West, same mentality. Lithuanian men also have more money and so they could improve their looks by seeing the latest trends on TikTok and IG

As I said in other posts, the only way to avoid this mess in Europe is to go to the countries that haven't adopted this radical feminism and woke ideology and there are only two of them: Russia and Belarus
But social media is also used in Russia and Belarus. Internet is there too, girls have access to it.

They know their value. Some fly out to SEA or Dubai. They also know what surgeries to get.

With all the sanctions in place, it makes it difficult for foreigners to live there. You also complete with rich oligarchs and other high status men. And risk getting arrested.

So I’m not sure if you actually made a valid point how the situation is better in Russia and Belarus.

Last edited:
6 = HTN, 5 = MTB, 4 = LTB

5.5 is a bit above a plain Becky. I'm using the blackpill scale.
I used the Sub-Five scale because it seems more common but maybe you’re right and the Sub-Four scale is more accurate…
Because it’s less harsh and 9+ people on the looks spectrum are extremely rare or even non-existent lol

It just sucks the city is so small and is kinda dead even during the weekends.
yes, i feel like the size is one of the main problems. it's even smaller than krakow or wroclaw for example. that gives it a certain small city vibe that makes it less anonymous than a real metropolis. as a result women are probably self-concious about who they are seen with and don't agree to date as easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back