Travelling is just for trust fund kids

Every non shithole place will drain your bank account, either the flight or the stay.
You gotta make money. Dating is expensive. It's like saying chads are just born. Without considering the fat guys who turned themselves into moggers.

Like me.

traveling really isn’t expensive

but i never meet people i can make friends with. they’re all college npcs on a week vacation or cringe digital bromads

im all alone

i need me a squire to take along on my expeditions

when i go to india, im gonna hire a butler

if your legit trustfunded you were popular in school, kids are fucking retards if you drive a lambo your cool and that's that.

srsly what kind of dogshit is this, looks at bobby misner, dude is world class douche, unlikable, narracistic 4/10 who thinks he is GL, cringe, annoying mean peak stats in every bad aspect and he dated paris hilton and is friends with a popular chad influencer.

ihman gadzhi, known scammer and trust funded kiddo and lots of people buy his bullshit and think he is self made etc.

seriously what kind of nonsense is this the one major thing both normal young people as well as girls especially prime age girls lack is MONEY due to not having years to get skills and aquire assets and high value jobs... kids with money fill the gap and get hot gf's, throw parties at their houses and get popular, their parents are absent and can afford anything so they don't give a shit, these are the kinds of kids always acting up or with powerful parents who get DUI's and get off and shit....

fucking retardation peak especially condering a guy in SEA who makes 5k/year is 90% of the benefit of a guy making 50k/year, like when you goto SEA all westerns have access to trustfund tier money by SEA standards and anything over maybe 10-15k doesn't really fucking matter unless you HAVE TO buy a mansionand HAVE to get a lambo just to get the same quality lifestyle, women, etc just with more golddiggers and kidnappings like wot is this dogshit thread

I reread OP, the OP is just poor and retarded

"muh SEA drain my bank account"

like get an average wage job in an english speaking first world country and your making 4-5k/month anyone will mog with that much money is SEA how fucking retarded and poor do you have to be to get drained geomaxing in poor countries

goto phillipines faggot the average wage is $170, in thailand college average wage is ~$650/month like holy fuck

like get an average wage job in an english speaking first world country and your making 4-5k/month anyone will mog with that much money is SEA how fucking retarded and poor do you have to be to get drained geomaxing in poor countries

goto phillipines faggot the average wage is $170, in thailand college average wage is ~$650/month like holy fuck

i cage at people who say they’re saving up before traveling

yea waste your youth trying to get imaginary money instead of making memories, gaining new experiences so that you can get an extra bedroom in your apartment

i literally don’t even look at my bank account in these oriental countries

if your legit trustfunded you were popular in school, kids are fucking retards if you drive a lambo your cool and that's that.

srsly what kind of dogshit is this, looks at bobby misner, dude is world class douche, unlikable, narracistic 4/10 who thinks he is GL, cringe, annoying mean peak stats in every bad aspect and he dated paris hilton and is friends with a popular chad influencer.

ihman gadzhi, known scammer and trust funded kiddo and lots of people buy his bullshit and think he is self made etc.

seriously what kind of nonsense is this the one major thing both normal young people as well as girls especially prime age girls lack is MONEY due to not having years to get skills and aquire assets and high value jobs... kids with money fill the gap and get hot gf's, throw parties at their houses and get popular, their parents are absent and can afford anything so they don't give a shit, these are the kinds of kids always acting up or with powerful parents who get DUI's and get off and shit....

fucking retardation peak especially condering a guy in SEA who makes 5k/year is 90% of the benefit of a guy making 50k/year, like when you goto SEA all westerns have access to trustfund tier money by SEA standards and anything over maybe 10-15k doesn't really fucking matter unless you HAVE TO buy a mansionand HAVE to get a lambo just to get the same quality lifestyle, women, etc just with more golddiggers and kidnappings like wot is this dogshit thread
Legit you can be mogging everyone in countries like that.

Your first trip for testing might be more costly to rebase (like mine I explored all places until I found one.)

The continues spending is cheaper.

Many here make 2k a month until they lose all savings but travelling is draining a base is much better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back