JFL This is how asian women treats white men

He looks like he could pull in the west though

Looks way too good for a geomaxxer
He's MTN (invisible in the west).

Either way, geomaxxing is worth it for the sole purpose of escaping the shitty treacherous culture that we have ovah here.

Stop saying everyone is invisible christ
What do you mean? I'm on his lookslevel or slightly above, and I struggle in the west due to reversed gender roles.
Either way, I wouldn't want a westernized woman even if I could have one.

Geomaxxing is a given for everyone, even "Chad" would benefit from it.

Impossible
Perhaps I could get into a LTR if I tried, but I wouldn't be able to become a slayer by any means.
I don't get attention on the street (just another normie walking), but in SEA I'd literally have girls swooning over me at every corner.

Do you really think the subject would be getting equal amounts of attention in the west? He would just be another normie walking.

Perhaps I could get into a LTR if I tried, but I wouldn't be able to become a slayer by any means.
I don't get attention on the street (just another normie walking), but in SEA I'd literally have girls swooning over me at every corner.

Do you really think the subject would be getting equal amounts of attention in the west? He would just be another normie walking.
Betabuxxing doesn’t count tbh

sorry to say but actually iT IS about being a slayer...if we were constricted to a 1950s village tier situation it'd be all about ltr with your virgin waifu
it is what it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back