There's a reason why some countries are cheap and some are expensive.....

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge

Ohhh thailand bangkok its so cheap man and i can get a luxury apartment for 1k per month!

Yea thats cool..... but theres a reason why its so much cheaper than europe... because its a polluted poverty dump

Ohhh spain is so expensive bro, 2k for an apartment!!! wtf!! what a scam!!

Wanna know why its 2k per month? Cos everyone in the world wants to fucking go there because its the best place on earth in every single metric, weather, amenities, beaches, safety, 0 pollution, amazing food etc... That's why its 2k per fucking month! because its paradise! and everyone wants to go there!!!!!!

Expensive = paradise

Cheap = shithole

I will live go live in asia and sea and cheap shitholes until im making like 4-5k per month then come back to Europe probably because its better in every metric...

for the most part yes
i think the main issue is many people think cheap = good
expensive = bad

just because you can't afford a good life in NYC it doesnt make it a bad city
and on the opposite side, having 2k in thailand doesn't make it the best country, it's still a shit city but you can afford upper class there

the way to analyze it is, if you had unlimited money, which place would be the best?
thailand would rank very low

the way to analyze it is, if you had unlimited money, which place would be the best?
thailand would rank very low
seoul

or shanghai. but i already plan to move there

only reason i don’t live in seoul anymore is cuz you need to pay $50,000 minimum to get a decent apartment to rent. sure you’ll get the money back when you leave but fuck that

seoul

or shanghai. but i already plan to move there

only reason i don’t live in seoul anymore is cuz you need to pay $50,000 minimum to get a decent apartment to rent. sure you’ll get the money back when you leave but fuck that
whats the difficulty level of shanghai would you say?

case in point, another disguised coup d'etat in Thailand, they just dissolved the pro democracy party and leaders banned, after they blocked them with a senate made out of militaries

case in point, another disguised coup d'etat in Thailand, they just dissolved the pro democracy party and leaders banned, after they blocked them with a senate made out of militaries
based

the military has always held the power in thailand (backed by us gov). the new party tried to change the status quo too fast. as long as the old system keeps allowing for cia to ship weapons to burmese rebels in the north, and not swaying too much to chinas side, it will be business as usual. if not, expect color revolutions

you can see the same characteristics in myanmar too. except myanmar isn’t developed so while thailand has cia funded ngo color revolutions, myanmar has active conflicts.

also look at the size of the american consulate in chiang mai. fucking gigantic. and it’s not to process visas lol. same with laos. i drove past the american embassy in vientiane and its giant. both hubs for spy operations in the region, with chiang mai specifically targeted for myanmar

and why keep myanmar in conflict? so china can’t build infrastructure to the indian ocean

based

the military has always held the power in thailand (backed by us gov). the new party tried to change the status quo too fast. as long as the old system keeps allowing for cia to ship weapons to burmese rebels in the north, and not swaying too much to chinas side, it will be business as usual. if not, expect color revolutions
there's lots of tail risks in countries like thailand, thats why you dont see 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs moving there
it's business as usual until some day it goes wrong, you lose your thai visa because military doesn't want foreigners anymore and your thai condo, currency and investments go down 50%

you can see the same characteristics in myanmar too. except myanmar isn’t developed so while thailand has cia funded ngo color revolutions, myanmar has active conflicts.

also look at the size of the american consulate in chiang mai. fucking gigantic. and it’s not to process visas lol. same with laos. i drove past the american embassy in vientiane and its giant. both hubs for spy operations in the region, with chiang mai specifically targeted for myanmar

and why keep myanmar in conflict? so china can’t build infrastructure to the indian ocean
myanmar pdf are close to beating the junta but what's the aftermath?
they have a 100 different armed groups fighting together but they all hate each other

there's lots of tail risks in countries like thailand, thats why you dont see 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs moving there
it's business as usual until some day it goes wrong, you lose your thai visa because military doesn't want foreigners anymore and your thai condo, currency and investments go down 50%
just the cost of doing business in the region

again we are back to no perfect city, figure out what you like and which tradeoffs are you ok with
do your own research, try different cities for a few weeks
forget about everything else and be happy

If you had money why the FUCK would you ever be anywhere near a third world country

Ohhh thailand bangkok its so cheap man and i can get a luxury apartment for 1k per month!

Yea thats cool..... but theres a reason why its so much cheaper than europe... because its a polluted poverty dump

Ohhh spain is so expensive bro, 2k for an apartment!!! wtf!! what a scam!!

Wanna know why its 2k per month? Cos everyone in the world wants to fucking go there because its the best place on earth in every single metric, weather, amenities, beaches, safety, 0 pollution, amazing food etc... That's why its 2k per fucking month! because its paradise! and everyone wants to go there!!!!!!

Expensive = paradise

Cheap = shithole

I will live go live in asia and sea and cheap shitholes until im making like 4-5k per month then come back to Europe probably because its better in every metric...
i make over 6k tax free a month. I still prefer asia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back