There is nothing you can do if...

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
...you have autism or schizophrenia. People hate you because you're weird and different. Autism and schizophrenia is linked to being worse looking. They hate you because of who you are and the genes you express which are high mutationally loaded. They exclude and reject you because they want you dead and gone from this world.

Even if you mask, people will feel that there's something off about you and call you out. If someone hates a person for being, let's say gay, the gay person can't then convince the homophobes to change their minds by sucking up to em and being nice. The hate comes directly from the homophobic people. These people then do a mind trick where they attack the homosexual and blame him for the negativity they're directing at him and that's when they tell the person it's their personality and that they must 'self improve.' The morale of the story is that you can't make someone like you. If they look at you and decide that you aren't shit, there's no changing their mind.

If you're a neurodivergent person, tread with caution when dealing with normies. The normie scores fairly high on elements of sociopathology. So, they fake genuine friendship to get something from you. You could very well get raped by one of them. They hide their true intentions well. Listen to the vibe you feel when interacting with people. Vibes never lie.

Never, I repeat, never self improve for women and normies. Be as weird as you can be because that's who you are. Strive to be an individualist like me, and you'll attract like minded people who'll like you for who you are, not what you can offer inherently.

Last edited:
Never, I repeat, never self improve for women and normies. Be as weird as you can be because that's who you are. Strive to be an individualist like me, and you'll attract like minded people who'll like you for who you are, not what you can offer inherently.
Like all those women so attracted into your bed with out date rape drugs 😂
give up all ready dude go to an incel forum. you are actively saying things that can damage and warp young minds.
Add to that you arent even a GeoMaxxer just an incel larping as one.
So from the real GeoMaxxing community here GTFO
Ban this nigga

Like all those women so attract into your bed with out date rape drugs 😂
give up all ready dude go to an incel forum. you are actively saying things that can damage and warp young minds.
Add to that you arent even a GeoMaxxer just an incel larping as one.
So from the real GeoMaxxing community here GTFO

Joined Mar 26, 2024

Joined Mar 26, 2024
that has nothing to do with the stamps in my passport or the slays i get regularly... you are a really sad pathetic manchild that doesnt have anything to add to this world go find a rope my friend and save some air on the dying planet for those of us who add to this world and will reproduce. we have an overpopulation problem on earth no one will miss you clearly you faglilpedocuck

Ban this nigga

that has nothing to do with the stamps in my passport or the slays i get regularly... you are a really sad pathetic manchild that doesnt have anything to add to this world go find a rope my friend and save some air on the dying planet for those of us who add to this world and will reproduce. we have an overpopulation problem on earth no one will miss you clearly you faglilpedocuck

View attachment 5962
My post has been confirmed right here with your written response.

You're in the prime of your life on a geomaxing forum, giga loser 🤣

Last edited:

View attachment 5962
The one time he makes a based post and you do this

Yeah I get what you mean. I think all this shit is mostly predetermined though
im starting to believe so too as i get older or there is a line where someone dives too deep in their own delusions to be saved. i watched it happened to a close friend lately he lost him self to a god complex and cut off everyone whos been with him for ever for yes men abusing his trust fund i believe he didnt have to end this way but idk where he could have been saved. starting to agree with you the more i think about it. i have always known 80% of people are just NPCs and you cant change that but i thought there was a line somewhere but maybe there isnt and we got lucky...

im starting to believe so too as i get older or there is a line where someone dives too deep in their own delusions to be saved. i watched it happened to a close friend lately he lost him self to a god complex and cut off everyone whos been with him for ever for yes men abusing his trust fund i believe he didnt have to end this way but idk where he could have been saved. starting to agree with you the more i think about it. i have always known 80% of people are just NPCs and you cant change that but i thought there was a line somewhere but maybe there isnt and we got lucky...
I didn't get Lucky at all. But yes almost everybody being npc is also kinda proof

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back