Vent The worst feeling is

D

Deleted member 162

When I see normies and even some subhumans at my school with jb girlfriends. Am I missing something? Or am I just extremely autistic and every foid wants me dead since I'm a KHHCV incel. There is a legit 18 yo 5'5 beaner who has had sex multiple times and even showed his blowjob vid to his friends in class. Brutal I have to relocate and have foreign surgeons cut my face open just to have a chance at something as simple as sex or a relationship. Fuck this shitty life

I also know a 5'3 kid with fetal alcohol syndrome who has also had sex and a gf when he was like 14. I think it was an extreme case of Just be first and luck. The foid was also mentally ill too.

was the 5'5 browncel a circumcuck? you can get a girlfriend in the philippines or cambodia

Im still stuck in Jewish public school till this summer
that sucks being in a kike school while being a circumcuck meanwhile theres kikes in there that arent even circumcised. so you got cucked while they cuck you. id go er if i was there.

that sucks being in a kike school while being a circumcuck meanwhile theres kikes in there that arent even circumcised. so you got cucked while they cuck you. id go er if i was there.
I should go to Isla Vista and go ER in Minecraft. Not too far away from where I am.

I should go to Isla Vista and go ER in Minecraft. Not too far away from where I am.
have you ever visited isla vista? i went there before and drove the exact same path as er. i even went to the deli where chris died. i wish i knew what starbucks er went to. id get a vanilla late and sip it while thinking of how twisted this world is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back