JFL The vaccine is making people drop like flies

Yes, I am vaccinated. I concluded that if I am unable to handle the vaccine them I am giga fucked if I were to get to catch COVID-19 normally. I don't understand how people say that COVID-19 is not a big deal but the vaccine is when the vaccine is made out of mRNA proteins of the COVID-19 virus.

Are u vaccinated?
Fuck no, I'm not an NPC.
anyone that got the vax is a cuck.
i cant believe youd throw your life away like that. your parents didnt even circumcuck you and you willingly went out and got the vax.
Fuck vax cucks (y)
Over for you, I give you three years before you die of a random heart attack or stroke while trying to take a shit.
Yes, I am vaccinated. I concluded that if I am unable to handle the vaccine them I am giga fucked if I were to get to catch COVID-19 normally. I don't understand how people say that COVID-19 is not a big deal but the vaccine is when the vaccine is made out of mRNA proteins of the COVID-19 virus.
Over 4 u , covid is a hoax bro

Fuck no, I'm not an NPC.

Fuck vax cucks (y)

Over for you, I give you three years before you die of a random heart attack or stroke while trying to take a shit.

Over 4 u , covid is a hoax bro
covid is a hoax lol it was just rna and modification to change you into an obedient cuck. fuck jews ill never forgive them for their shit hitler was the best. i wish i was his kid id be living a way better life instead of this circumcope life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back