JFL The Stacylite Belorussian that i've been talking to is literally dating a LTN that I'm a half a foot taller than and mog by 2 PSL points (pics inside)

fjor2096

Aug 20, 2022
Blackpill on fucking life support.

NEED TO GO TO RUSSIA ASAP FUCK WAITING TILL IM 18 I NEED TO GO NOW. YOURE TELLING ME THIS UGLY LOW T CUCK THAT HAS A FACE MORE BLOATED THAN ME WHILE ON 500 MG OF TEST GETS THIS STACYLITE WHILE I POST ON INCEL FORUMS FUCK BRO FUCK THIS LIFE

GIGA LIFEFUEL AND SUICIDEFUEL AT THE SAME TIME HOLY SHIT. I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO THANK GOD OR GO SMOKE A JOINT AND START CRYING

NTpill is real but suifuel that she's talking to you while she has a bf
I know right? They have group pictures with like 15 other people jfl. I don't even have 15 acquaintances irl. Btw do you think i mog the bf? He's like ~5'9

Also she didn't even mentino him but she sends me voice messages and videos jfl

I know right? They have group pictures with like 15 other people jfl. I don't even have 15 acquaintances irl. Btw do you think i mog the bf? He's like ~5'9

Send face

Yeah you mog the bf

Yeah you mog the bf
this pissed me tf off ngl, i saw some of her other stories and he looks a bit better (high t ogre with bones showing a bit more in the most recent one) but i still don't understand it cause i think i still mog (although she doesnt know my height). Its probably over though and ill just use her for practicing russian instead of flirting

this pissed me tf off ngl, i saw some of her other stories and he looks a bit better (high t ogre with bones showing a bit more in the most recent one) but i still don't understand it cause i think i still mog (although she doesnt know my height). Its probably over though and ill just use her for practicing russian instead of flirting
How old are you?

4 although at different degress of fluency. My Spanish is still much better than my Russian although by the end of this year they shoulf be equal
Nice after my exams I'm languagemaxxing too. I studied Russian for a year intensely and a year on and off, I used to be close to B1 but now I have forgotten a lot. I am B1 French. When I finish school I want to learn Russian to fluency, maybe Swedish because I'm half Swedish but idk yet, and definitely some language from the Middle East, probably Arabic.

Nice after my exams I'm languagemaxxing too. I studied Russian for a year intensely and a year on and off, I used to be close to B1 but now I have forgotten a lot. I am B1 French. When I finish school I want to learn Russian to fluency, maybe Swedish because I'm half Swedish but idk yet, and definitely some language from the Middle East, probably Arabic.
you're 17 too right? are you european? Yeah the problem with russian tbh is all the media is dogshit. There are interesting youtube videos but that's about it so unless you plan to live there longterm its hard to find motivation whereas in Spanish you've got popular tv shows / movies / podcasts

Arabics a cool language ngl and i heard egypt has a mogger film industry

Blackpill on fucking life support.

NEED TO GO TO RUSSIA ASAP FUCK WAITING TILL IM 18 I NEED TO GO NOW. YOURE TELLING ME THIS UGLY LOW T CUCK THAT HAS A FACE MORE BLOATED THAN ME WHILE ON 500 MG OF TEST GETS THIS STACYLITE WHILE I POST ON INCEL FORUMS FUCK BRO FUCK THIS LIFE

View attachment 1719

GIGA LIFEFUEL AND SUICIDEFUEL AT THE SAME TIME HOLY SHIT. I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO THANK GOD OR GO SMOKE A JOINT AND START CRYING
Dropkick his ass, like this:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back