The shocking underlying reason quantativeanalyticsbs failed in Vietnam

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
There is many studies showing women prefer men who are 6 inches taller than them, more than that becomes freakish

@QuantativeAnalyticalBS is 6ft4.

Vietnam girls are 5ft. So their ideal height in a man is like 5ft6.

Quantativeanalyticalbs was 10 inches too tall.

Being 10 inches out of the ideal height range makes you invisible to them

+ jbw is a figment of our imagination due to evolutionary biology theory

You're just a walking ATM to Vietnamese girls

You should stick to white women broski where your probably ideal for most girls height wise

Leave south east asia for genetically superior body height men like me

There is many studies showing women prefer men who are 6 inches taller than them, more than that becomes freakish
It's up to 8 inches actually.

Vietnam girls are 5ft. So their ideal height in a man is like 5ft6.

Quantativeanalyticalbs was 10 inches too tall.
You''re now backpeddling. According to your doctrine 'the black pill' the taller the man the better in the dating scene because the black pill is based on fishers runaway hypothesis which has been disproven by modern research.

In my ideology I go by studies.
Surveys and reponse rates should be taken with a grain of salt. Every single one of the 'studies' you've used I've disproven.

And I'm still going by studies rn and it shoes ur 10 inches too tall for them
You're flip flopping out of control. On the one hand you've been pushing just be tall and now you're saying it never existed.

Surveys and reponse rates should be taken with a grain of salt. Every single one of the 'studies' you've used I've disproven.

You're flip flopping out of control. On the one hand you've been pushing just be tall and now you're saying it never existed.
Yea exactly. Just be tall is dead and jbw is dead.

But now I'm confused. What does actually matter to girls? According to your research

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back