The Media is Shipping White Men and Black Women

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
I've noticed recently that WMBF representation in media has skyrocketed recently. I thought it was because they figured out they get less backlash/negative press from interracial stuff if the guy is white. Then I went looking for examples to make this thread and found out that this isn't new. There's actually a ton of romance movies marketed towards black women that are white male, black female leads. In fact, the vast majority of American movies and books with interracial romance going back decades is white men and black women.

Makes me think that JBW is probably strong af on black women, maybe even stronger than Asian/Indian women.

Examples recently that made me make this thread:

What black women think happens

"Black men go for white women... black men are disloyal"

What actually happens:

Black men get no game... therefore they go for black women... but black women are too busy sucking BWC to care

You think so? I'm a spic and I've never seen a spic foid or a tacofoid with a white guy before IRL.
I do see spicfoids with ugly niggas though. They must have that damn BBC.
Well then again depends on the ethicity of women. Hispanics and latinos generally prefer their own race than dating out (from what i seen). Currys and asian and some blacks foids do love white men alot.

Well then again depends on the ethicity of women. Hispanics and latinos generally prefer their own race than dating out (from what i seen).
Copium overdose tbh. Hispanic foids hate hispanic men unless you're Richard Ramirez. Trust me I've heard it first hand
Currys and asian and some blacks foids do love white men alot.
Curry foids love BBC and so do black foids. Never heard of a black foid that was interested in white guys over black guys.
Noodlefoids probably do like white guys but are also sluts for BBC.

Irl i see hispanics and hispanics.
Tbh I do too but I honestly don't know why because openly they don't like us. I think that will change with gen Z and gen alpha taco foids.
More will date white and get gangbanged by BBCs.
They exist, most prefer black but they definitely exist.
I was surprised to see how many followers of r/blackchickswhitedicks there were. I thought the IR fetish was mostly BMWF and BBC but not entirely I suppose. I have actually heard of black girls saying they like white guys and unfortunately my first kiss was with a black girl.

I was surprised to see how many followers of r/blackchickswhitedicks there were. I thought the IR fetish was mostly BMWF and BBC but not entirely I suppose. I have actually heard of black girls saying they like white guys and unfortunately my first kiss was with a black girl.
Yeah some black girls want white chad penis bad but they have no access to it, thats why they live through these stories with white man and black woman.
unfortunately my first kiss was with a black girl.
unfortunately lmao was she ugly?

Whites are so beautiful we are truly gods greatest creation FUCK I LOVE BEING WHITE

Yes, totally bro. As if you fall into that category. You are delusional.

okay im a very short white man. but i have a 7 inch dick which asian girls adore. the korean girl i met worshipped my dick and we bathed together and she made me hard while washing me and she told me east asian guys dick is half of mine, showed me with her hands as she was saying it

and i do earn good money

and i do have porcelainw hite skin which asian girls love

but im not going to assume you are a hater. im going to assume you are just uneducated on this topic, so i'll give you a link to help you understand

read this

and read my slay threads of me fucking chinese and korean girls in UK as a 5ft4 white man

okay im a very short white man. but i have a 7 inch dick which asian girls adore. the korean girl i met worshipped my dick and we bathed together and she made me hard while washing me and she told me east asian guys dick is half of mine, showed me with her hands as she was saying it

and i do earn good money

and i do have porcelainw hite skin which asian girls love

but im not going to assume you are a hater. im going to assume you are just uneducated on this topic, so i'll give you a link to help you understand

read this

and read my slay threads of me fucking chinese and korean girls in UK as a 5ft4 white man

High status, asian woman

"I am a thai women from the ight skin race. I do not find men of caucasian race attractive. Western men are just iwth black skinned trash women from Thai toilets You hardly get our thai normal girls."

The majority of asian women are not dating outside of their race because they prefer their own men. You are getting with the lowest of the low females who are rejects. This isn't something to boast about.

High status, asian woman

"I am a thai women from the ight skin race. I do not find men of caucasian race attractive. Western men are just iwth black skinned trash women from Thai toilets You hardly get our thai normal girls."

The majority of asian women are not dating outside of their race because they prefer their own men. You are getting with the lowest of the low females who are rejects. This isn't something to boast about.
You're just wrong and you sound like an annoying faggot. Plenty of stories guys will tell you from this board (I'm assuming most are not larp) will say the opposite. What's you angle ricecel?

High status, asian woman

great evidence bro. keep seething

why would the tallest, best looking, most rpeferred skin colour, richest men only get the bottom tier females

and the short, ugly, not prefferred skin colour, poorer men get the top tier ones

makes sense

reminder: read this seething ricedick

High status, asian woman

"The problem is, even though I find them hot and attractive, my desire of seeing a white guy doesnt disappear. Even when I am dating an asian man, I always secretly think aboit a white guy. I just don't feel satisfied."

read this ricedick :)

View attachment 1960

"The problem is, even though I find them hot and attractive, my desire of seeing a white guy doesnt disappear. Even when I am dating an asian man, I always secretly think aboit a white guy. I just don't feel satisfied."

read this ricedick :)
Cherry-picked nonsense. I want to see said findings replicated many times over before any definitive conclusion can be made.

Maxresdefault

Screenshot 20230902 144955 Chrome

'The migration load measures how much fitness is lost because of dispersal between different habitats, and also creates an opportunity for selection to act on the arrangement and interaction between genes that are involved in local adaptation.'

Race mixing = bad most of the time. It's good for sub humans like you, though.

You're just wrong and you sound like an annoying faggot. Plenty of stories guys will tell you from this board (I'm assuming most are not larp) will say the opposite. What's you angle ricecel?
The stories of the males on here are of losers getting with the lowest of the low women. It's nothing to boast about you stupid moron.

Black women prefer black men to white men for the most part. Which is why they get mad when black men date white women.
only black american women give a shit, tbh. African women wouldnt care if black men went extinct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back