Story The JBW in Bangkok is Insane

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
EVERY ad is a super light skin model, 90% are Hapa with some WMAF couples and very light skin Asians (likely Korean). Not a single Black person in an ad anywhere.

So many young women staring at me it’s crazy. Funny enough though the one who stared the most was a Japanese girl tourist (likely teenage).

I thought I would see all the seamaxxers from the plane when I walked by Nana but it looks like they must have gone to Pattaya.

Funny enough the only exception to this is the guy who sat next to me on the plane, I saw him near Nana BTS.

Oh I see, Thailand is 5'7", Philippines is 5'5.5". Bad for manlets but copeable.

But then we have this guy saying this, which doesn't line up with the map.
I re-iterate that 5'11" is tallish there but it's not super tall. I saw some giga height moggers walking around there and the women really didn't give a shit about my height they all complemented my eyes, hair and nose.

I re-iterate that 5'11" is tallish there but it's not super tall. I saw some giga height moggers walking around there and the women really didn't give a shit about my height they all complemented my eyes, hair and nose.
Hair and eye color?

Hair and eye color?
if you have whitr skin it probably doesbt matter. blue eyes are probably the best. green is the best to. anything with blonde or light brown hair is good. just dont be black haired black eyed black skinned

2000+ for women (with some exceptions)
1000-1500 for ladyboys

There are ladyboys that will try 2000 on first offer but it's not standard at all, high end ladyboys cost 1500
imagine paying money to fuck an asian girl as a white man

have u never heard of just be white theorem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back