Story The hidden language knows no bounds.

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
On December 27th 2023 the car my family had for over 20 years finally gave out. It was basically mine though it wasn’t in my name but my grandfathers. He has own car that’s much newer but didn’t want me using it much. After the old car finally gave out he said “fuck it” as he didn’t want to shill out more money than the car is worth to repair it and we went to the dealship where the same day he just got a new car which is basically mine.

Here’s where things get interesting though,
On December 27th 1966 my grandfather married my grandmother. This just so happened to be 58 years after they got married. 5 + 8 = 13.
Also my grandfather randomly asked how old the guy selling the car was and he replied to my grandfather saying today (December 27th) was his 22nd birthday. Something else weird, my grandmother was born on September 22nd. I also have a personal sordid history with the number 22. I remember when I tried to kill myself and I was brought to the emergency room by the police the number of the room they had me in was 22.

I feel like I still have so much to learn about this world and the hidden language but know this;
whether it’s God, Satan, the matrix or whatever else, something is sending messages and controlling this world for better or for worse and they are trying to let us (at least me) know something.

Also ; I just realized my grandparents started officially dating when she was 17 and he was 23. That’s a 6 year age difference. Also 1+7 = 8 and 2 + 3 = 5 and 8 + 5 = 13. So number 6 and number 13 coding.

On December 27th 2023 the car my family had for over 20 years finally gave out. It was basically mine though it wasn’t in my name but my grandfathers. He has own car that’s much newer but didn’t want me using it much. After the old car finally gave out he said “fuck it” as he didn’t want to shill out more money than the car is worth to repair it and we went to the dealship where the same day he just got a new car which is basically mine.

Here’s where things get interesting though,
On December 27th 1966 my grandfather married my grandmother. This just so happened to be 58 years after they got married. 5 + 8 = 13.
Also my grandfather randomly asked how old the guy selling the car was and he replied to my grandfather saying today (December 27th) was his 22nd birthday. Something else weird, my grandmother was born on September 22nd. I also have a personal sordid history with the number 22. I remember when I tried to kill myself and I was brought to the emergency room by the police the number of the room they had me in was 22.

I feel like I still have so much to learn about this world and the hidden language but know this;
whether it’s God, Satan, the matrix or whatever else, something is sending messages and controlling this world for better or for worse and they are trying to let us (at least me) know something.
Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back