The glorification of mental illness and the genetic entropy of the British genome

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
After last night, I've learned one thing. If you're a single white man at a club or any social avenue for that matter, people will try and clown you and they take pleasure in your genetic displacement. Married couples are notoriously ready to make it known that they think little of you. I will never forget how well mixed race guys were doing. Virtually every single song was black pop or rap so it makes sense really.

The English are, I hate to say this, a bunch of mutated folk who nationally support an 'English' football team that consists of mostly non whites males. If you don't follow the football normie craze you're seen as a weirdo. The average English person is a cuckold supporting their genetic extinction. What a joke the British have become. They are self hating and destructive. White males are stuck in a perpetual grandoise state of delusion. Meanwhile, every single institution in their society has been subverted and their daughters are obliterating their bloodlines like it's something to be proud of. The fathers normally support it too because not doing so would be anti social and 'non NT'. Their internal state is screaming for them to stop it but they are too hierarchy driven to distinguish themselves in opposition to their genetic extinction.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back