the funniest thing is when guys say white women are ugly and asians are hot then post a pic of an asian girl who edited her face to look like a white

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
the funniest thing is when guys say white women are ugly and asians are hot

then post a pic of an asian girl who edited her face to look like a white woman - the opposite of asian

Average normie and even you 'blackpillers'

"Guys white women are so ugly!!! Look at how hot asian girls are!!!-
1000040086"

Bro if you like women like that, you don't like asians. You like white women. Because no asians look like that. Those pics are all surgery and filters and hyper photoshop

You can only say you like asians if you like real asian girls

Real east asian girl-

Real South east asian girl-

And I like both. But the REAL ones, not the fake!

Lolis look more masculine than that chink because lolis are caucasoid children, not mongoloid children, those females don't look like lolis. Which of these 2 looks more like a loli (or like the loli in your profile pic)?

360 F 649557671 y2rkQNN8kDCVBSFTYSPA3XDqT4GiBGIB1000 F 112587831 PyAvkaf8v6ZcTeyfemJDsPYrU7Bt0wSG

IF YOU LIKE CHINK FEMALES SO MUCH, THEN STOP USING THAT ANIME GIRL IN YOUR PROFILE PICTURE, THE JAPANESE LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEIR DRAWINGS, THEIR DRAWINGS LOOK LIKE EASTERN EUROPEANS.

Just stop using an anime girl profile picture and use a chink instead, then you will prove me that they are more attractive.

Lolis look more masculine than that chink because lolis are caucasoid children, not mongoloid children, those females don't look like lolis. Which of these 2 looks more like a loli (or like the loli in your profile pic)?

View attachment 7675View attachment 7676

IF YOU LIKE CHINK FEMALES SO MUCH, THEN STOP USING THAT ANIME GIRL IN YOUR PROFILE PICTURE, THE JAPANESE LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEIR DRAWINGS, THEIR DRAWINGS LOOK LIKE EASTERN EUROPEANS.

Just stop using an anime girl profile picture and use a chink instead, then you will prove me that they are more attractive.
Gay to like white foids

Why you care about this gay trash
Because i care about their straight eyes, i don't care about their personalities or what they have done, you don't care about their looks, you just care about their behavior and what they have done. But you need to understand that it's white men's fault, it's not their fault, they just want to be free.

Because i care about their straight eyes, i don't care about their personalities or what they have done, you don't care about their looks, you just care about their behavior and what they have done. But you need to understand that it's white men's fault, it's not their fault, they just want to be free.
After so much pain, i've understood that both sentient males and females suffer, and that's why i also understood that sentient beings shouldn't be together, this has made my hate for females disappear and made me understand their true beauty.

I'm happy because i know that my android robot will be non-sentient, and i like that, this happiness has made me understand that chink females are ugly and their upturned eyes make them look evil.

Stromfromtspeech. Muh white wamans are innoced, ity is joos who corruped them. Nothingh to corrpupt, when white famel by nature is whore and parasite. To gas chambers white females go

Stromfromtspeech. Muh white wamans are innoced, ity is joos who corruped them. Nothingh to corrpupt, when white famel by nature is whore and parasite. To gas chambers white females go
It's not the jews, it's just that they don't know what's good or bad for them, while they just get hurt by others, their beauty disappears once they racemix, your job is to protect their beauty.

i don’t like the fake ones either, at all

hence why i don’t like south korea as much as i used to

if surgery wasn’t so popular in korea i would consider living there more seriously once again

but mongolian girls rarely get surgery and have nice natural eyes and faces

too bad pollution in the capital of mongolia is shit. instantly disqualified to living there

@AlexBrown84
So no Seoul as your go to anymore?

Shanghai mog Seoul?
you should go there for yourself, maybe you’ll like it

but yea i’d rather live in shanghai. more opportunities even tho it’s the most populated chinese cities with foreigners

White women don’t want me and hate me for not being top tier in looks so it doesn’t matter either way, Being 5’10 in America and 5’10 in the Philippines is way different and getting laid is just way too easy compared to the shithole west

you should go there for yourself, maybe you’ll like it

but yea i’d rather live in shanghai. more opportunities even tho it’s the most populated chinese cities with foreigners
I’ve been to Seoul, and I thought it was alright. You’re maybe the most experienced geomaxxer here so I was just wondering if I missed something.

Shanghai’s on the list

then post a pic of an asian girl who edited her face to look like a white woman - the opposite of asian

Average normie and even you 'blackpillers'

"Guys white women are so ugly!!! Look at how hot asian girls are!!!-
View attachment 7670
View attachment 7671"

Bro if you like women like that, you don't like asians. You like white women. Because no asians look like that. Those pics are all surgery and filters and hyper photoshop

You can only say you like asians if you like real asian girls

Real east asian girl-
View attachment 7672

Real South east asian girl-
View attachment 7673

And I like both. But the REAL ones, not the fake!
i would smash both, and see which pussy is the best.

who gives a fuck about looks. Long as she's not fugly like the one below. Its about the pussy, bros. seriously.

do you date a woman for conversation FUCK NO. when was the last time you had a deep conversation with a woman. NEVER.....because you cannot. And here is why.
there are lines you know you cannot cross as a man, when talking with a woman. You dont' want to or cannot talk to a woman about her "flow". Menstrual but women do. And so much more.

that is what your guy friends are for. You can talk about ANYTHING. You can know a man so well, he can become your brother. but you can never know a woman that close!

so, recap. Women are for fucking, Men are for having close relationships with. Simple as.

When roasties ask me "what can you possibly talk about with girls so young you are fucking" You are almost their grandfather. And i simply reply "NOTHING! that is what my guy friends are for. And when she wants a deep conversation she can find a girlfriend." and that shuts them up quickly. fucking roasties.

there are sage words brothas.

Attachments

• fuck that.jpg
    fuck that.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
do you date a woman for conversation FUCK NO.
sometimes

maybe i’m just a higher level being than you

or maybe i don’t share the same sentiment as i haven’t reached your age

or maybe reading too many tang dynasty era chinese stories about romance has warped my mind about wanting to have deep conversations with girls
there are lines you know you cannot cross as a man, when talking with a woman.
yeah you can i do it all the time lol

it’s just social conformity that makes you think you can’t

i’ve actually seen better results talking about taboo topics with girls vs normie things

sometimes

maybe i’m just a higher level being than you

or maybe i don’t share the same sentiment as i haven’t reached your age

or maybe reading too many tang dynasty era chinese stories about romance has warped my mind about wanting to have deep conversations with girls

yeah you can i do it all the time lol

it’s just social conformity that makes you think you can’t

i’ve actually seen better results talking about taboo topics with girls vs normie things
lie, and that is why dating goes wrong

for example. women starts talking about stray cats around her apartment

you say "ya i fucking hate them always pissing everywhere"

she knows she rescued one (and you don't) and you are IMMEDIATELY strike one. against you. In her mind.

men don't do that shit

i am willing to bet both left and right testacies you have never had a deep conversation with a woman like you have with your guy friends. You simply CAN"T. If there are topics that are off limits in the conversation with the opposite sex, YOU CANNOT have a deep conversation with them. PERIOD. deep conversations are about everything. No holds barred.

You can try with women, but the feeling is awkward. But not with a guy friend. Ipto facto. NO. you cannot have a deep conversation with a woman, period.

Last edited:
lie, and that is why dating goes wrong

for example. women starts talking about stray cats around her apartment

you say "ya i fucking hate them always pissing everywhere"

she knows she rescued one (and you don't) and you are IMMEDIATELY strike one. against you. In her mind.

men don't do that shit

i am willing to bet both left and right testacies you have never had a deep conversation with a woman like you have with your guy friends. You simply CAN"T. If there are topics that are off limits in the conversation with the opposite sex, YOU CANNOT have a deep conversation with them. PERIOD. deep conversations are about everything. No holds barred.

You can try with women, but the feeling is awkward. But not with a guy friend. Ipto facto. NO. you cannot have a deep conversation with a woman, period.
i have no guy friends

and the only times i’ve talked with a blackpilled guy it was interesting at first but quickly becomes boring

don’t fall into black and white dualism my good sir!

i have no guy friends

and the only times i’ve talked with a blackpilled guy it was interesting at first but quickly becomes boring

well shit we need to do some acid and hang out. Even just getting drunk. the conversations we will have, you would understand EXACTLY what im saying.

i have no guy friends

women have the same capacity for deep conversation as men but 95 percent of people are nt sheep and none of the faggots here talk to women in the first place

yes, wide spread delusions. And all the manga and anime hype for decades just deepens the delusions of those people.

You cannot have a deep conversation with a woman, period.
You can but it depends on the topic and you need to interpret it correctly. The biggest issue is that women will not give you an honest opinion if it's uncomfortable. They will read your emotions and tell you what they think you want to hear in order to maintain positive vibes.

You can but it depends on the topic and you need to interpret it correctly. The biggest issue is that women will not give you an honest opinion if it's uncomfortable. They will read your emotions and tell you what they think you want to hear in order to maintain positive vibes.
Agree but this is only if you don't know them well. I'm willing to talk about anything and once women know that they're far more willing to engage in discussion and tell me their more controversial/taboo opinions.

Agree but this is only if you don't know them well. I'm willing to talk about anything and once women know that they're far more willing to engage in discussion and tell me their more controversial/taboo opinions.
True, they do that once they feel like they're morally allowed to say such things.

BUT i actually meant something else than just generally controversial/taboo opinions: they will usually refrain from saying things that may create an uncomfortable vibe between you and them in a private conversation, i.e. something that would involve criticizing you and she is expecting disappointment or anger from you.

I have tested that many times by giving off different emotions while asking them the exact same thing and i provoked different answers. For women it just matters more HOW you say things than WHAT you say.

but mongolian girls rarely get surgery and have nice natural eyes and faces
This is truth. Caucasian eyelid surgery or most things changing eye shape really is the biggest looksmin to grace the asian surgery scene

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back