JFL The content of this forum

the point of geomaxing is sex and we cant even enjoy any of it. its just to take the nigger primitive edge off me at this point. i think im the only wizard here. im nit a true wizard though. im a khhv if you dont count prostitutes. imagine having your first kiss with a prostitute. wow what a twisted world.

the point of geomaxing is sex and we cant even enjoy any of it. its just to take the nigger primitive edge off me at this point. i think im the only wizard here. im nit a true wizard though. im a khhv if you dont count prostitutes. imagine having your first kiss with a prostitute. wow what a twisted world.
nobody cares if you are circumstanced.

Yeah I never had sex before even though I had girlfriends, I’m surprised I even got into a relationship considering how my face looks and how much other guys there were that mogged me, I guess bluepill does work if you want a relationship

Yeah I never had sex before even though I had girlfriends, I’m surprised I even got into a relationship considering how my face looks and how much other guys there were that mogged me, I guess bluepill does work if you want a relationship
Aren't you mixed? What is your face rating?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back