the audacity of this filipina whore

i will tell her no to stand out from all the bald betabuxxers that say yes
Why the hell would you refuse to go to an amusement park with a pretty girl, sex being virtually guaranteed after a day of riotous fun? It's about as close to the pinnacle of euphoria as a man can get. Are you like 63 years old and scared of roller coasters, or just reluctant to be seen in public with your Pinay "granddaughter" LMAO
it’s $10 each

that’s a lot when my monthly budget will be $500
Eventually you will realize, like I did, that extreme frugality is merely aging as much as possible for every dollar you spend. I did the $500/month budget thing during my three months in Colombia 2020-2021, and lost out on so many fun opportunities because of my financial paranoia. Life's biggest regrets are always those times you missed out on experiences. Nobody regrets sleeping in a crappy budget room, or eating cheap street food - but saying "no" to experiences because they cost money, it will become a habit that will ruin your enjoyment of life.

Philippines might not be the right place for you lmao. Look up Barry Jordan who recently got deported. He was barely scraping by on a $500 pension in Moalboal, Cebu.
Why the hell would you refuse to go to an amusement park with a pretty girl, sex being virtually guaranteed after a day of riotous fun? It's about as close to the pinnacle of euphoria as a man can get. Are you like 63 years old and scared of roller coasters, or just reluctant to be seen in public with your Pinay "granddaughter" LMAO

Eventually you will realize, like I did, that extreme frugality is merely aging as much as possible for every dollar you spend. I did the $500/month budget thing during my three months in Colombia 2020-2021, and lost out on so many fun opportunities because of my financial paranoia. Life's biggest regrets are always those times you missed out on experiences. Nobody regrets sleeping in a crappy budget room, or eating cheap street food - but saying "no" to experiences because they cost money, it will become a habit that will ruin your enjoyment of life.
lol guys i’m just kidding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back