Thailand is not a serious location for geomax

nobledomination

Apr 7, 2024
On apps, I literally swipe left on 99/100 profiles, it's totally absurd

I will try club/bar game next

honestly know pathetic losers who are desperate for 4/10 pussy will come in here and say it's not true but it is

Not worth going to Thailand to be quite frank

The only women who look good are literally not Thai but Chinese lmao

On apps, I literally swipe left on 99/100 profiles, it's totally absurd

I will try club/bar game next

honestly know pathetic losers who are desperate for 4/10 pussy will come in here and say it's not true but it is

Not worth going to Thailand to be quite frank

The only women who look good are literally not Thai but Chinese lmao
Not everyone has the same taste and not everyone can afford to geomax outside of SEA, either because of money and/or they would get mogged

Most geomaxxers get 5/10 thai girls because in east asia they would get 0 matches, its not by choice

Not everyone has the same taste and not everyone can afford to geomax outside of SEA, either because of money and/or they would get mogged

Most geomaxxers get 5/10 thai girls because in east asia they would get 0 matches, its not by choice
yeah go if you want to dumpsterdive and are legit ok with having sex with ugly women then its worth it

thailand is number one geomaxing destination in the world even though its not the cheapest and girls are not the prettiest
but i refuse to elaborate
bye

thailand is just fucking comfy. beaches with good service, not completely filthy, paved roads, good hospitals, delivery from shoppee, get anywhere in the country within roughly 2 hours. fucking ten dollar waterpaks. you can literally take a one hour flight for 20 dollars across the country for a booty call

why do you guys overanalyze the details. okay your swipe ratio is worse in thailand? boo hoo. whatever dude. go hit up peru and get your head cut off or whatever gets your rocks off. thailand is one of the best countries on the planet

thailand is just fucking comfy. beaches with good service, not completely filthy, paved roads, good hospitals, delivery from shoppee, get anywhere in the country within roughly 2 hours. fucking ten dollar waterpaks. you can literally take a one hour flight for 20 dollars across the country for a booty call

why do you guys overanalyze the details. okay your swipe ratio is worse in thailand? boo hoo. whatever dude. go hit up peru and get your head cut off or whatever gets your rocks off. thailand is one of the best countries on the planet
Yeah that’s right. The only thing I don’t like about Thailand are the Indians in major tourist areas

Thailand's biggest strength is its affordable cost of living.

For abundance of actual attractive/hot girls, look elsewhere.

I don’t want to go all Quant but like how is it JBW when you’re confined to the countries with the ugliest and poorest girls?
also this forum is brainwashed by ricecels and dont realize how high smv they are in north east asia, even if they're subhuman. so they wont geomaxx there

Go to China then Ahmed!
is he arab or where is he from?

I don’t want to go all Quant but like how is it JBW when you’re confined to the countries with the ugliest and poorest girls?
Thailand's biggest strength is its affordable cost of living.

For abundance of actual attractive/hot girls, look elsewhere.
okay, poor is an objective criteria. but imo they're definitely not the ugliest girls in asia unless you guys just want fair skin. if you look at north and east asia there are lot more pancake faces.

because these guys get 0 matches in the west
JBW works, if they get from 0 matches to fucking as many 5s and 6s as they want
its a very good result, what do you expect? the most random white guy to get the top girls just because he is white?

he looks european
you dont need to be paper white or look british to be classified as white

most asian dont even care about many countries, they can't tell the difference as long as you have european features

where in Asia?
excluding complete shithole or way more expensive

Elsewhere doesn't mean Asia bro. CE/EE...Argentina, Southern Brazil, etc.

Everyone and their dog wants to know a place where the women are hot and easy, cheap, good infrastructure, and good weather. Guess what? This place doesn't exist.

You either level up, or settle for your SEA 4s and 5s.

Everyone and their dog wants to know a place where the women are hot and easy, cheap, good infrastructure, and good weather. Guess what? This place doesn't exist.
Correct, i keep saying that but people still search for the holy grail.

Even if the perfect city was created right now - guess what would happen? everyone would flock there, prices would rise to the sky, bitches' noses would rise to the sky as well pretty much instantly.

You always have to accept some downside.

Elsewhere doesn't mean Asia bro. CE/EE...Argentina, Southern Brazil, etc.

You either level up, or settle for your SEA 4s and 5s.
Thats not an alternative to Bangkok. It's completely different options.
As i said everyone complains about Bangkok but there's no alternative to it.

I love certain countries in EE and South America but you cant compare the locations at all.

he looks european
you dont need to be paper white or look british to be classified as white

most asian dont even care about many countries, they can't tell the difference as long as you have european features
im whitest person alive
being really white means blonde hair, light eyes, preferably blue like mine, paperwhite skin

if youre mediteraerneraiernaieran half nigger with black eyes like some bug you cant call yourself fully white, im sorry

its all about eyes and everyone knows this even asian girls wear color lenses but its fake as hell they cant copy the god's most powerful creation

just look at this. its like the entire universe closed in your eyes. this separates Human, God Creation from soulless black eyed freaks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back