Thai girls are so ugly

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Only selling point is their shorter thinner browner bodies

Their faces are subhuman.

I think it's cos more east asian mixture.

And pina hotter cos less east asian

You can see it in thai girls faces. Flatter face. Smaller eyes. Massive ogre cheekbones sticking out, smaller lips

Last edited:
i love thailand

i’m gonna move to siam, open up a burger resturaunt, and find me a thai wife!

Only selling point is their shorter thinner browner bodies

Their faces are subhuman.

I think it's cos more east asian mixture.

And pina hotter cos less east asian

You can see it in thai girls faces. Flatter face. Smaller eyes. Massive ogre cheekbones sticking out, smaller lips
>browner bodies
Daily reminder that it is the low-social-value darkskinned females in both countries who are most accessible to white foreigners...and that's exactly what guys are going to SEA for, the easy pickings.
Some of these foids are lazy slatterns looking for a life of privileged ease at your expense; others are diligent housewives who prove themselves to be great life partners.
The former is more common in the Philippines, while the latter is more common in Thailand.

>browner bodies
Daily reminder that it is the low-social-value darkskinned females in both countries who are most accessible to white foreigners...and that's exactly what guys are going to SEA for, the easy pickings.
Some of these foids are lazy slatterns looking for a life of privileged ease at your expense; others are diligent housewives who prove themselves to be great life partners.
The former is more common in the Philippines, while the latter is more common in Thailand.
coping hard ethnic. honestly i attract the lightest ones, east asian mixed, white mixed, gluth injectionmaxxed ones, tv presenters, beauty pagent winners. and my friend is dating a white skin chinese girl in SEA. and my korean ex was paper white.

i feel like the whiter she is, the more she lusts for white. cos it shows she loves white so much she tried to make herself white.

the darkies, single moms, obese ones are left for the asian men like u

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back