Texting a cute vietnamese high school girl right now

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
Found her on bumble. She lied about her age and when we exchanged instagrams, it’s just pics of her in her high school uniform. I did follower check and no other foreigners but me. I will be allocating most of my efforts into this one. Looks like the Bumble algorithm has blessed me these past few days. Goodnight boys.

I've texted 10 different women who messaged me first in the past 2 weeks. It don't mean nothing cause I didn't get to meet any of them.

Last edited:
I've texted 10 different women who messaged me first in the past 2 weeks. It don't mean nothing cause I didn't get to meet any of them.
i gotta be naturally talented because i fucked every girl i wanted and i had at least short talk with (90% of wahmen never respond to my howdy though)

Found her on bumble. She lied about her age and when we exchanged instagrams, it’s just pics of her in her high school uniform. I did follower check and no other foreigners but me. I will be allocating most of my efforts into this one. Looks like the Bumble algorithm has blessed me these past few days. Goodnight boys.
You should not continue to speak to her.

i gotta be naturally talented because i fucked every girl i wanted and i had at least short talk with (90% of wahmen never respond to my howdy though)
Every woman? What’s your game plan. Set up the meet as soon as possible, or is it a case by case approach?

I’m flooded with too many matches and girls not being interesting enough so only respond to a few.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back