Suifuel if this is the best a tall german guy can get in Vietnam

this girl is still hot to me. she can grow her hair out and be way better looking.

She lives in Germany, they just visit Vietnam. Slight lifefuel for geomax, but just be foid.

that guy will never be a womaniser like @SubSigma

nobody womanises like SubSigma does

23 girls a day one girl for each 23 hours of the day then repenting to allahu for womanising on the 24th hour of the day

Yep. JBW in Asia just gets average girls unless you put the work in. I think I've mentioned this a few times.

TBH JBW works the best in western countries.
Is that really the average man? If yes I have media enduced yellow fewer. The average german girl is 10x more attractive then this

Is that really the average man? If yes I have media enduced yellow fewer. The average german girl is 10x more attractive then this

SubSigma the handsome n great will be womanising that mans gf

Over for him . His gf wanna chill with handsome womanisers like SubSigma

Someone needs to say this. The Vietnamese are the ugliest people in Southeast Asia, as well as the entirety of Asia. They all have deformed nasty faces. They are short, they have horrible manners, and their language sounds like shit. This is the best that a German can do because as a whole the entirety of the Vietnamese people are ugly. This represents the top 1% of attractive Vietnamese.

Someone needs to say this. The Vietnamese are the ugliest people in Southeast Asia, as well as the entirety of Asia. They all have deformed nasty faces. They are short, they have horrible manners, and their language sounds like shit. This is the best that a German can do because as a whole the entirety of the Vietnamese people are ugly. This represents the top 1% of attractive Vietnamese.
their language is so ugly but i have yellow fever so theyre really hot to me

Just saying there are other countries like Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Myanmar that you can go to for a SEA fix And they don't have languages that sound like they want to murder you every time they speak and aren't short, ugly and actually have manners. That's all.

Just saying there are other countries like Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Myanmar that you can go to for a SEA fix And they don't have languages that sound like they want to murder you every time they speak and aren't short, ugly and actually have manners. That's all.
ive seen a lot of really hot vietnamese girls here. i live in california and theres a lot in certain neighborhoods here.

Who care, they all squeal the same when getting fucked. And how do you know Viets are worse than the other SEAs? They seem pretty much the same to me.

lol i was getting htb korean and chinese girls at 5 foot fucking 4.

idk how u guys can try to deny jbw or say u just get average girls from it

if i was in a 5'10 german body i'd have a supermodel korean gf or be slaying 10 per day in SEA

something is just wrong with u niggas or something

if i was in a 5'10 german body i'd have a supermodel korean gf or be slaying 10 per day in SEA

what country are you from germany? i wish i was hitlers kid. i would have been a chad with my foreskin and been able to run jbw and have had a much higher level of intelligence. hitler was right about everything. he deserved to own the world.

what country are you from germany? i wish i was hitlers kid. i would have been a chad with my foreskin and been able to run jbw and have had a much higher level of intelligence. hitler was right about everything. he deserved to own the world.
Hitler had a microdick thats worse then circumciced. also infertile

Yeah I saw the pics. They were definitely NOT htb but they were so so. Average.

Asia has changed a lot. Showing up and expecting decent pussy for being white doesn't work anymore unless you got low standards haha. You'll still get easy gutter sluts off Tinder but for any halfway decent thot that's not complete garbage you'll be expected to date her and put in effort.

Tons of white guys are living in my neighborhood and they're either alone or walking around with low tier Beckys. The other day I was on the MRT and saw a pretty tall Aussie Chad walking around with his overweight Asian girlfriend. Pretty common sight here now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back