Story Story Time - the first time I went to a strip club

GeoMOG

May 6, 2024
Here is a story of the first time I went to a strip club

so I went to a strip club by myself because it has a bar in it and I wanted a drink

so basically this black chick with a fucking 7-8/10 body but kind of butterface but nerdy sad down on my lap, and just talked to me and literally sat on my lap all night and give me dances free all night

when I first met her I told her straight up I was just there to drink and she said ok she just wanted to sit on my lap anyway, basically just being seen with me elevated her status above other dancer(I will expand on that later) and I instantly used my male sensor to see what guys in the club were interested in her or giving me jealous I want to fuck your girl(even though she wasn't my girl) vibes. So I basically pointed out a guy and told her to go ask him if he wants a dance and she did it and got a lot of money and I did this for her 3-4 times that night basically she just felt kind of self conscious and loney and scared and stuff.... Lol over the bouncers at the club or any other girls she came to me and kept giving me free lapdances while I helped her target the guys that would payout the most.

So basically she went off to dance and this white chick, the best looking girl at the place her body was maybe 6.5 but her fake with cakeup was about a 7/10 maybe a bit less, got jelly and within 5 minutes of my little lapdog stripper leaving on my command to go earn some money she comes over and basically starts shaking her ass in my face forcing me to have a lapdance and when shes done she tries to change me $10. Mind you I have a pocketfull of cash, so I tell her sorry I am broke and she gets the bouncer, I was having fun and didn't want to get kicked out so as this fucking 5'8" dude is looking up at me I tell him I will goto my car and get cash, so I go out to my car, take my money out, count out $9 and come back in and fucking tell her sorry this is all I have 😂 and of course the girl just takes it, but basically she outer herself as a jealous bitch and burned a bridge with me, a guy who can go into a stripclup and instantly make the strippers earn more money, and then my lapdog stripper came back and we had a good time.

I probably could have fucked her too but I just straight up wasn't interested.

This is the life of a high-IQ top tier looks & body masc man in a stripclub even while basically larping I am deadass broke and spending almost no money lmfao

haven't been back to a strip club since.

Here is a story of the first time I went to a strip club

so I went to a strip club by myself because it has a bar in it and I wanted a drink

so basically this black chick with a fucking 7-8/10 body but kind of butterface but nerdy sad down on my lap, and just talked to me and literally sat on my lap all night and give me dances free all night

when I first met her I told her straight up I was just there to drink and she said ok she just wanted to sit on my lap anyway, basically just being seen with me elevated her status above other dancer(I will expand on that later) and I instantly used my male sensor to see what guys in the club were interested in her or giving me jealous I want to fuck your girl(even though she wasn't my girl) vibes. So I basically pointed out a guy and told her to go ask him if he wants a dance and she did it and got a lot of money and I did this for her 3-4 times that night basically she just felt kind of self conscious and loney and scared and stuff.... Lol over the bouncers at the club or any other girls she came to me and kept giving me free lapdances while I helped her target the guys that would payout the most.

So basically she went off to dance and this white chick, the best looking girl at the place her body was maybe 6.5 but her fake with cakeup was about a 7/10 maybe a bit less, got jelly and within 5 minutes of my little lapdog stripper leaving on my command to go earn some money she comes over and basically starts shaking her ass in my face forcing me to have a lapdance and when shes done she tries to change me $10. Mind you I have a pocketfull of cash, so I tell her sorry I am broke and she gets the bouncer, I was having fun and didn't want to get kicked out so as this fucking 5'8" dude is looking up at me I tell him I will goto my car and get cash, so I go out to my car, take my money out, count out $9 and come back in and fucking tell her sorry this is all I have 😂 and of course the girl just takes it, but basically she outer herself as a jealous bitch and burned a bridge with me, a guy who can go into a stripclup and instantly make the strippers earn more money, and then my lapdog stripper came back and we had a good time.

I probably could have fucked her too but I just straight up wasn't interested.

This is the life of a high-IQ top tier looks & body masc man in a stripclub even while basically larping I am deadass broke and spending almost no money lmfao

haven't been back to a strip club since.
Nothing gets me harder than an attractive, dark skinned, petite, fat ass ebony with straightened hair.

Nothing gets me harder than an attractive, dark skinned, petite, fat ass ebony.
NGL she was tall like 5'8" but maybe 130lbs like fantastic body, but so was the best looking girl there, come to think of it that explains why they were so deadset on fucking interacting with me

my rating scale is kinda fucked up but it is awesome I can fuck 6' tall girls with amazing bodies, you have no idea how much they value tall men it's like how black girls get mad when a black dude is with a non-black girl.

but somehow I still have good taste and strong preference for 5'2" or shorter girls despite me not seeing pretty fucking tall chicks as less appealing, but in social groups I do note that some very cute and even hot girls are vibing on me way too hard like we both have big star of davids on our chest and were mean to be and getting much less attention from other men than I would expect....

NGL if I wanted to I could just go after 6' tall chicks and fuck absolutely top tier women but I prefer short asian girls

I could slay tall girls just with height/body game but tall girls are usually first worlders and I don't feel like I get anything extra for literally being rich/GL/big dick/masc like I get the same amount of loyalty and submissiveness just being tall and all my other good traits the girl gets for free since first world women refuse to be submissive good wives and moms

my rating scale is kinda fucked up but it is awesome I can fuck 6' tall girls with amazing bodies, you have no idea how much they value tall men it's like how black girls get mad when a black dude is with a non-black girl.
They only get mad when the black guy is desirable. I'm 6'4" and my height doesn't give me any advantage what's so ever with white women. I think black women care about height way more than women.

Ever since my T has increased, my desire for petite fat ass women has skyrocketed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back