Stop posting about JBW and boasting about white superiority

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
To the whites on this forum, please stop attacking non white males with pro white sentiment. You're a reject of the white race. Stop clinging to your race for identity and embrace individualism. That's all you can do at the end of the day. The white race has left you and I behind. Don't become spiteful, just try and live your life and move on. Don't follow the lies of nationalism as a single incel man. Go MGTOW and don't look back.

As I've already proven multiple times, all racial groups of women primarily prefer their own men. White men have a slight advantage when it comes to dating outside of their race, but said advantage is small. Take advantage of it now before the AI revolution takes full effect and then we're all going to be perpetually on universal basic income. We have 5 to 20 years until that time comes. Either get a tonne of cash together some how or live what's left of your life before it semi ends.

Shit thread, I have the biggest sexual success with ethnic women. Everyone knows whites have the highest smv. White models in china, whitest looking ethnic are most attractive celebs. While Dark Ethnics have 0 smv, lol no indian and Asian women would willingly give up their men for higher smv men, luckily no white man lives in indian to cuck them, the PROBLEM is ethnics on here getting butthurt and making pity posts

Shit thread, I have the biggest sexual success with ethnic women. Everyone knows whites have the highest smv. White models in china, whitest looking ethnic are most attractive celebs. While Dark Ethnics have 0 smv, lol no indian and Asian women would willingly give up their men for higher smv men, luckily no white man lives in indian to cuck them, the PROBLEM is ethnics on here getting butthurt and making pity posts
Ethnic nepotism, a fact of evolutionary biology, which is observable in reality, completely refutes your claim of 'JBW'. Genetic similarity is the primary mode of mating and thus refutes JBW.

AI will never take over the world. I'm so tired of this topic and people spewing this bullshit. It's just another made up hype to cash out easy money from dumb people (like blockchain was). Under the hood, there is nothing special about these models, they're very simple. They can't provide you good engineering, no creativity, no invention.

I work on product that heavily uses ai models. It's not even intelligence, because if you understood how it worked, it would lose its magic. It's dumb. This dumb shit will never ever solve any hard problem. It can only solve already solved problem that is well known. Calling it intelligence is insult to human intelligence. We already heavily lack engineers who can "engineer", not just be code monkeys

People talking about AI over taking are same the idiots who said crypto currency is next level technology. This is incredibly stupid. What crypto and AI cock suckers have in common is that they have no idea how this stupid shit works at all. Same as your grandma thinks that computer is some magic box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back