Vent Statistics of searching kemonowaifu in lithuanian FB groups

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Dec 11, 2023
lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is hopeless pile of manure.

Previously in period of ~10 years in FB I messaged ~100 of lithuanian females I saw as having kemono potential, who I chose from thousands of females in lithuanian FB groups of interests or friend list of people with similar interests, what resulted in no finding any kemono friends, and majority of them not even answering.

Then was banned and gone from FB for 4 years, because wanted to get rest from that horrible and depressing place.

Now when back to FB, in past few days gave lithuanian females one more chance. In lithuanian FB groups of interest scrolled all members joined in past 4 years, visited many female profiles for closer look, and thats results:

females I disliked: 8089
females with kemono potential: 8 (0,099%), that's statistically, and really 6, because some where present in more than 1 group

Messaged those 6 (How horrible, messaging random people. Because us having interests in common is of no importance). None answered so far, doubtly will, and if, then it expectably will be not kemono.

Atleast this time it was less disgusting and depressing than in those dark 10 years, because of now having sort of moral backup from my cute matches from East/Southeast Asia, and mostly China

Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is hopeless pile of manure

Mlokrva

Bro, saw your latest swiping on Tinder in Lithuania. Them girls are FINE AS HELL up until like the 1:30 min mark. But sucks how hard it is to get them. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back