Some guys on reddit roasting filipinos for all larping spanish

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

They actually do this.

All larp saying muh my great grandfather was Spanish

Such copers lol. And imagine WISHING your family got rapes by a European colonizer so u can get euro features

South east asians are Austaloids- basically Africans but spawned in sea. Mixed with south chinese

They got the Austro dark skin
Austro wide bulbous nose
Chinese flat face
Chinese wide face
Austro big eyes with slight Chinese canthic fold
Austo nigger lips
Chinese lack of tits

and true

they think just because their last name is rojas or something it makes them spanish lol

i was with this one pina a few months ago and she was telling me how she was moving to spain soon to go live with her aunt, i was just like uh huh yea sure. i asked her if she spoke spanish and then started speaking with her in my limited ability as most americans know some and she didn’t even understand jfl

and true

they think just because their last name is rojas or something it makes them spanish lol

i was with this one pina a few months ago and she was telling me how she was moving to spain soon to go live with her aunt, i was just like uh huh yea sure. i asked her if she spoke spanish and then started speaking with her in my limited ability as most americans know some and she didn’t even understand jfl
They create delusions to cope

make a new account

and we can do voicerooms
they have an fbi tier detection system , stays shadowbanned

only way i got unshadowbanned before was getting a new phone, new phone number, new IP, new pics

but then said something bad again and got banned again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back