Skin colour is the most important thing in dating hot girls

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
It's more important than you even think it is.

For context, I'm naturally pale af.

I had no gfs in UK, until I started sunbedsmaxxing and working outsidemaxxing.

Which made me tanned as fuck. And then after I was the ideal skin colour, I had 3 years of ltr's with htb/staceylite white girls

and fucked like 10 slim white girls around that time too.

And now I've made myself giga pale on purpose in all my pics, I use dating apps in UK, and I genuinely get like 1 match per week.

Staceylite gfs when i had ideal skin colour -> 1 match per week no gf when oppposite of ideal skin colour

Now for asian girls who prefer pale

I had a separate account for asian girls cos i dont want normies knowing im asiangirlmaxxing its embarrassing.

And I had like 30 followers.

I'd get like 3-4 likes per pic, when I was posting pics where I used to be tanned.

And then 1 day I posted a pic where I was super pale, paper white. And it was only an autistic selfie. And it got like 15 likes or something from those asian girls

And with my new pale pics. Im getting 0 matches in UK. but if i set my location to anywhere in asia, I immediately get spammed by 100s of super high interest girls

Skin colour = night and day difference

Why do you think all the most famous asians are white af? because they're born white? no lol. they go to extreme lengths to try be attractive so bleach, edit their pics to be white.

Why do you think all of the most famous westerners are tanned as fuck? because theyre born tanned? no lol. They go to extreme lengths to try be attractive by sunbedsmaxxing etc

Skin colour is extremely important and is a night and day difference in SMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back