Should I go to Pattaya or Bangkok

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
I had a choice between 2 cities in the country I am rn.

1 city 1 hour bike ride from the beach, closer to the city center

and 1 city 5 mins from the beach, and like 20 min bike ride from city center

and i asked like 5 normies here, and they all told me this beach city is full of gangsters, and it's a shithole, and dont go there ill get robbed.

And when i came here it's literally paradise, everyone is normal, no bad people, right on a beatufiul beach, not too busy. ideal place to live imo...

So now im wondering between Bangkok and Pattaya

people saying pattaya is shit, beaches is shit, every girl is a prostitute no real relationships, smells of sewage. telling me to go to bangkok

but im wondering.. am i experiencing the same thing again? people just chatting shit and scapegoating despite it's actually good there?

are the beaches shit in pattaya?

are all the girls prostitutes/only short time fling girls?

you're telling me an entire city, every single girl there is a prostitute?

I'm pretty sure only a tiny % will be prostitutes. and most will be normal girls seeking normal relationships with normal people. but maybe im wrong

i just dont wanna go bangkok because cities with no beach makes me feel depressed af

but then i cant decide whether maybe it will be ok without beach if i just chill at parks/gardens or something when bored instead of the beach like alex said. fuck man idk

Bangkok​

Pros:​

• Diverse Job Opportunities: Bangkok offers a wide array of employment opportunities, especially in sectors like business, technology, and international companies.
  • Cultural and Social Life: The city is rich in cultural attractions, including museums, historic sites, and temples. There’s also a vibrant nightlife and a diverse culinary scene.
  • Infrastructure: Excellent public transportation including the BTS Skytrain and MRT, along with well-maintained roads.
  • Expat Community: Large and diverse expat community, providing a good support network for newcomers.
  • Amenities: Abundant shopping centers, international schools, and hospitals of high standards.

Cons:​

• Cost of Living: Higher than many other Thai cities, particularly in terms of rent and dining out.
  • Traffic Congestion: Notorious for its heavy traffic which can be time-consuming and frustrating.
  • Pollution: Air quality can be poor, with high levels of noise and environmental pollution.
  • Overcrowding: The city can feel overcrowded, as it is a major tourist and business hub.

Pattaya​

Pros:​

• Cost of Living: Generally lower than Bangkok, which can make it easier to live well on $2,500 per month.
  • Beach Access: Immediate access to beaches, offering a more laid-back lifestyle.
  • Tourist Economy: Vibrant nightlife and a strong service sector geared towards tourism.
  • Expat Community: A sizable expat community, though generally different in composition compared to Bangkok’s, often retired or involved in the tourism industry.

Cons:​

• Reputation: Known for its nightlife and entertainment industries related to sex tourism, which might not appeal to everyone.
  • Seasonal Fluctuations: The city can become quite crowded during peak tourist seasons, affecting everything from traffic to prices.
  • Limited Job Opportunities: Fewer career opportunities outside of hospitality, real estate, and entertainment sectors.
  • Infrastructure Issues: Some areas struggle with basic infrastructure problems, such as poor road conditions and inadequate sewage systems.

fuck idk man

There are obviously people that work in Pattaya at normal jobs but even the normal girls will bang for money or set up a hookup and then ask for money. Dating apps will be all prostitutes.

You should visit for a weekend trip or something just to check it out to see if you like the vibe. Some love it, some are disgusted.

Bangkok is where I found all my legitimate matches/non-pro's. If you want to whoremaxx, Nana also has probably the hottest whores in the country.

for what it's worth, i saw content of some youtuber/streamers there and there's plenty of normal girls, that must be tired of all the old sexpats
but yeah, you can't escape p4p in pattaya, its full of sexpats and weirdos everywhere
if that doesn't bother you, and you aren't optimising for max girls, go try it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back