shoplifting in Korea/robbing foids who sleep with you

PolakSubhuman

Aug 9, 2023
Ive realized its over and I cannot get surgeries to fix my recession so I need to go cope with geomaxxing. Albeit Im also broke af and I wont be able to cover my all fees during geomaxxing so recently Ive been thinking about shoplifting in SK in order to have food or even steal money from foids' wallets. Thoughts?

Ive realized its over and I cannot get surgeries to fix my recession so I need to go cope with geomaxxing. Albeit Im also broke af and I wont be able to cover my all fees during geomaxxing so recently Ive been thinking about shoplifting in SK in order to have food or even steal money from foids' wallets. Thoughts?
This is a terrible idea.

sad seeing all these lost white souls with no skills or any idea how to make money

you must dedicate ur life to learning a skill(preferably online) so u can earn money retard

sad seeing all these lost white souls with no skills or any idea how to make money

you must dedicate ur life to learning a skill(preferably online) so u can earn money retard
Its impossible cuz only way to learn money online is competing with entire world.

This is a terrible idea.
Why? I have nothing to lose and im broke af. I wasted my entire youth by playing GTA SA and CSGO all the time. Havent spoken to a stranger for years.

Why? I have nothing to lose and im broke af. I wasted my entire youth by playing GTA SA and CSGO all the time. Havent spoken to a stranger for years.
It's incredibly selfish and will contribute to anti-foreigner sentiments in South Korea.

if your a neet there is litterally no reason to not shoplift. They look the other way and the first conviction will likely just be a warning that gets wiped after 2 years. This is in the uk and eu and in US they dont even convict you the first time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back