News Shit is too easy.

BallaBoy

Yellow fever patient
Nov 11, 2023
Dropping out of high school

Spending my prime fucking bitches in SEA

Mogs normies going to uni while norwooding and ending up with dead-end jobs

Getting ran through roasties at 25

Creating a family, and living a miserable life.

Shit's too easy, geomaxxing is such a fucking cheat code.

Drake-21-savage-sneakin-music-video-0.gif

Living life with no regrets.

While I'm in SEA I might be working on an online business (so that I can increase my living standard, as well as in order to stay long-term).
My nigga @predeterminism is gon help me with tips and tricks.

how old r u when u started, im thinking of doing this after uni cos i guess ill have a degree to prove im not a monkey

you originally wanted to come to burger now you changed your mind in just a few days?
I'm like that. I change my mind all the time. Idk why.

But being a king in the Philippines seems like the superior choice.

how old r u when u started, im thinking of doing this after uni cos i guess ill have a degree to prove im not a monkey
I'm 18 but haven't started yet. I'm in high school rn, but Imma drop out and start geomaxxing real soon.

yea the philippines is the best place. indonesia and cambodia are good to.
What place are people the best at English? Linguistic barriers are the worst, tbh. That is why I was hesitant towards SEA at first.

I'm 18 but haven't started yet. I'm in high school rn, but Imma drop out and start geomaxxing real soon.
yea fuck school its so gay just rothschild and rockefeller garbage. fuck these stupid indoctrinated debt slave cucks.

What place are people the best at English? Linguistic barriers are the worst, tbh. That is why I was hesitant towards SEA at first.
philippines is best english by a lot. all of them speak english. they are burger worshippers more than eu but you can still run jbw. they will listen to you in awe if you speak english with an american accent and pretty much worship you based off that alone.

i didnt pay this time, only tinder
i have literally zero matches in europe, usa, australia and every other white land, and im too autistic to cold approach
you paid to fly there and live there and waste time talking to them.

you had sex with a tinder girl for free there? i thought yoi paid all of them. are you sure it wasnt a tranny?
he still hasn’t posted any pics of his “slays”

i’m the only person here that posts pics of girls

i could just take pictures of random matches on tinder and say i fucked them
its pointless, you still would think im larping + idc about your opinion tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back