Story Sex is a meme

Nana, it was 4000 Baht for ST on one of the side streets
how long was she with you for 4000 baht? was it unprotected? i only fuck raw and cum inside or i wont have sex. 4000 baht seems like a crap price to. tijuana has better deals than that. the philippines is even like 1/5th that price.

how long was she with you for 4000 baht? was it unprotected? i only fuck raw and cum inside or i wont have sex. 4000 baht seems like a crap price to. tijuana has better deals than that. the philippines is even like 1/5th that price.
1 hour condom sex

I couldn’t cum from sex because of the condom, I came in her mouth instead.

Like I said it’s a meme. The best part was sucking on her tits tbh

1 hour condom sex

I couldn’t cum from sex because of the condom, I came in her mouth instead.

Like I said it’s a meme. The best part was sucking on her tits tbh
what the fuck that sucks. doesnt sound worth it. here in jew s a i fuck prostitutes and cum in them. i never wear condoms and i pay the same. i used to fuck a really good prostitute for 200 an hour like 7 years ago. she was the best ever but shes gone for good now. my top pick now is a 55 yearold chinese hooker with fat sagging udders now. i love milf/mature asians with good bodies.

philippines is more expensive than thailand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back