Recommendation scumbag khhv socially anxious bastard looking for a good country to socialskillmaxxx

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
im literal trash scared of looking into ppl eyes, i started taking medication and i'd like to finally improve my social skills and learn how to flirt with hoes
theres no way im gonna do it in my country im too socially anxious someone would know me and see me talking to strangers so i will take a 7000 miles flight to do so
you think im kidding but im ded srs

which country would be good for this purpose? is thailand more specificaly bangkok ok?

If you sit at a bar in Thailand the girls will try to carry the conversation with you because they want drinks. They will play games with you a the bar, etc.

Some won't have sex, they only want drinks but most will let you take them back to your hotel and have sex. It kind of is like dating with training wheels. If you decide to do this go to Pattaya, it's cheaper and the girls are more plentiful.

If you sit at a bar in Thailand the girls will try to carry the conversation with you because they want drinks. They will play games with you a the bar, etc.

Some won't have sex, they only want drinks but most will let you take them back to your hotel and have sex. It kind of is like dating with training wheels. If you decide to do this go to Pattaya, it's cheaper and the girls are more plentiful.
did your stretched foreskin make the sex better? did you use lube when you fucked the trannies asses? how much sensitivity is in your frenulum in comparison to your glans? have you ever came by rubbing your frenulum? does your frenulum pull your meatus down during sex?

pjilippines is best. are you a circumcuck?
no, im not amerikan

yeah thats the last resort for me, i wanna try with tinder and in some shopping centers or shit as i dont have enough amount of money to socialskilmax on hookers
thai girls are pretty friendly right? i mean beside prostitutes

did your stretched foreskin make the sex better? did you use lube when you fucked the trannies asses? how much sensitivity is in your frenulum in comparison to your glans? have you ever came by rubbing your frenulum? does your frenulum pull your meatus down during sex?
Yes, yes, more on the ridge of the glans, no, idk

no, im not amerikan

yeah thats the last resort for me, i wanna try with tinder and in some shopping centers or shit as i dont have enough amount of money to socialskilmax on hookers
thai girls are pretty friendly right? i mean beside prostitutes
They are fine, if you're white you're more of a novelty to them. The reason why bar girls might help you is they are forced to carry the conversation.

im literal trash scared of looking into ppl eyes, i started taking medication and i'd like to finally improve my social skills and learn how to flirt with hoes
theres no way im gonna do it in my country im too socially anxious someone would know me and see me talking to strangers so i will take a 7000 miles flight to do so
you think im kidding but im ded srs

which country would be good for this purpose? is thailand more specificaly bangkok ok?
Yeah Thailand is good, if you find a ladyboy you don't even have speak a word, also using more ssri should help

he needs steroids to. test cycle is always best.
TRT for sure .If you’re anxious as a dude you’re probably low test that’s why I mentioned weights. Also don’t coom every day either. They’re shoving so much estrogen in shit nowadays…

Get off the Jew drugs. Hit the weights instead.
i started gym too, i have problem eating enough. im super skinny and im too lazy to cook but in thailand i'll be able to eat out 3 times a day no problem
ssris are crap. automatic soycuck for the rest of your life if you take them.
im not taking ssri even though kike gave me setralin and some other paroxinor shits. im taking pregabaline
how do you expect to have sex acting like this and if you are a circumcuck you think the sex would even be worth it?
im not circumcuck, my dick is spectacular (and with foreskin)

i started gym too, i have problem eating enough. im super skinny and im too lazy to cook but in thailand i'll be able to eat out 3 times a day no problem

im not taking ssri even though kike gave me setralin and some other paroxinor shits. im taking pregabaline

im not circumcuck, my dick is spectacular (and with foreskin)
are you from burgerland? is your frenulum the best part of your PERFECT cock?

are you from burgerland? is your frenulum the best part of your PERFECT cock?
no, im from europe, we dont cut poor babies diks here
yeah frenulum looks fantastic but it's the shape and size of the tip hidden in delicate and tasty foreskin what makes my dick wonderful

no, im from europe, we dont cut poor babies diks here
yeah frenulum looks fantastic but it's the shape and size of the tip hidden in delicate and tasty foreskin what makes my dick wonderful
what spots of your cock give you the most pleasure?

I got the opposite problem lol. I eat like shit and put on some weight. Haven’t been skinny since young

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back