Rosties seething over passportbros

whats wrong with the thrift store. I shopped there in DR all the time. could get board shorts there for 4 buc;ks. And i have alot of money

i dont' know why people think if you have money, you should spend it. FUCK THEM it's MY MONAY.

I use MY money the way i see fit. I buy second hand clothes and look for cheaper restaurants

but when i want to fly around the world i fly first class. It's all what you think is worth your money. for me, clothes don't fucking matter. Material to cover your ass.

In my life, I am legitimately unaware of women ever having a positive reaction to men doing anything at all. Even when men totally subjugate themselves to female desires and henpecking, it doesn't make women happy or even momentarily content.

This isn't even some "redpill" thing, I just genuinely think caring about what women think is an insane thing to do. They don't even know what they want for themselves.

so, she's saying she disproves guys giving them money for sex. but complains these poor women make no money. Which is it? should the guys simply give them money to these poor women for nothing. Like the countries you live in and the men are escaping from. MAYBE that's why they are escaping to other places, is because they are tired of you 3 holes expecting men to give their hard earned money to 3 holes for doing nothing (only fans comes to mind)

lets make the men thirsty. take them for everything they have, without giving them anything near in quality back. And then complain when the men find a better way and the 1st world women dont' want to compete with those 3rd world women.. and those 1st world women suffer because men dont' want to play their game any longer. .figures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back