Roping Strategies

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
If push comes to shove and it's really over then roping doesn't seem too bad as an exit strategy.

I find it cruel and bewildering that some narcy + edgy individuals think they can rope in, say their parents house or shoot themselves leaving all that mess + the emotional and psychological torture to the people that have to witness this bs.

When it's time i'll probably end myself in the sea or something and leave a small note so they don't need to find my corpse. It's peaceful and blissful - i'll feel at one with the Titanic/Titan Submarine victims

Like you said in the other post, dying on the beach, peacefully, beneath the sun sounds like a pretty good cope.

Then ascend to the Geomaxxing heavens.

Like you said in the other post, dying on the beach, peacefully, beneath the sun sounds like a pretty good cope.

Then ascend to the Geomaxxing heavens.
Yeh, before ropeing i'll probs do some kind of crime and steal + loanmaxx. At least I can fuck over those big corps that deserve it.

They are our property.

We must retake the colonies.

Launch invasions and distribute Filipinas amongst officers and our soldiers.
It's cucked still. All the chad officers will get the best virgin pinay pussies and virgin soldiers will be left with the ugly roasties. It's over ;(

if you escaped the matrix we are in i think your head explode into million pieces and the whole universe will collapse its a state off mind you have to achieve

If you rope you still didnt escape the universe, there is no escape

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back