Reminder that love isn't real

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
Unless you're good looking. I'll probably be okay once I get my joint replacement for my jaw. But then if I'm very lucky theyll love the surgery. And even then it'll be too late. If any given girl I liked before suddenly loved me it would be too late. I need them to love me THEN. Not my surgery now. Geomaxxing will provide a weak crutch but please don't think it will make up for the love you needed during your formative years. Nothing can. If you weren't good enough then, your surgery won't be good enough now.

The reason teen love moggs is because a lot of teenagers are stress free and nobody cares about money at that age. There is nothing stopping you from gettin a 16 year old filipina. Your first love is your first love, doesnt matter if your 15 and 25, you will still likely get butterflies in your stomach. This is what I have heard anyway.

You are 6"2 you can easily get a virgin filipina girl that genuinelly feels safe around you and is attracted to you just because of your height. Even if your ugly its biological women get a wett ass pussy for tall men.

The reason teen love moggs is because a lot of teenagers are stress free and nobody cares about money at that age. There is nothing stopping you from gettin a 16 year old filipina. Your first love is your first love, doesnt matter if your 15 and 25, you will still likely get butterflies in your stomach. This is what I have heard anyway.

You are 6"2 you can easily get a virgin filipina girl that genuinelly feels safe around you and is attracted to you just because of your height. Even if your ugly its biological women get a wett ass pussy for tall men.
I don't want a teen girl and I'm too jaded now. I need the girls who didn't love me then, to love me then. Not now it's so over

According to Alex it's too late to even get a 18 year old

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back