JFL reddit cucks

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
I (35m) recently met a woman (29f) through a Reddit community. We are now dating, with a view to becoming exclusive. There’s definitely a high degree of infatuation on both sides, with constant messaging and love-bombing, and almost daily sex.

She is a single mum to a toddler.

She is an absolutely beautiful woman, very intelligent, kind, caring, hardworking, independent, spiritual, and has a unique view of the world. Physically, she is what some might call a 9, or even a 10. I am quite frankly just astonished to have met someone like her in such an unlikely place.

Well, last night she revealed that she had slept with 60 men in total. Adding women that number is close to 70.

Now, I’m a modern man and all that, but gosh 70? She said at least half of them were unprotected and she had been fortunate to have only ever contracted Chlamydia and nothing worse.

She explained that all of this happened when she was between 17 and 21. She was going through a rebellious phase from pretty much being imprisoned by her dad growing up, which led her to substance use and all these sexual encounters.

She appears to be in a good place, and honestly, I’m amazed at how strong and well put-together she is mentally, given some of the trauma she went through as a child.

I know the consensus on Reddit is that ‘body count’ shouldn’t matter but is there a limit?
I don’t know if I should care about this sexual history, I feel like I don’t, but someone I confided in told me that I was being “a nice guy finishing last”. Is there any truth to that?

Update: 🤯 thank you for all the comments. Very polarised but useful insights nonetheless. To those asking why we were discussing body count: I didn’t ask to know, it was info she volunteered during a discussion about sexual likes and dislikes.
To those suggesting that I should just be happy and thankful she chose me, I see it more as someone should be thankful that I chose them :).
All things considered, I think it does bother me that she has been with this many people, but maybe not enough to end it

so fucking dumb just get a plane ticket to sea.

a flight to sea still isn’t enough for some

i’ve seen guys go to sea and either wife a prostitute or a bitch with kids
so fucking stupid. id be friends with a prostitute but never the bitch with bastards. i hate single moms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back