Rat boy thinks hes Chad

Respond to me quickly little submissive boy.
I’n about to go fuck my blonde stacy girlfriend while you cope with your 100 likes from tinder fatties.

Want to get doxxed? Oh wait you’re a jobless friendless freak. No point.
I don't give a fuck faggot. You're a loser who had to uproot yourself and move to SEA to get a GF.

Look at my gaze you manlet piece of shit. You wouldn't last two seconds against me in a fight. You're pathetic.

I don't give a fuck faggot. You're a loser who had to uproot yourself and move to SEA to get a GF.

Look at my gaze you manlet piece of shit. You wouldn't last two seconds against me in a fight. You're pathetic.
View attachment 7344
You’re projecting. It seems you’re off balance now that we got your ugly dog face. What you gonna do when we’re knocking on your door?

You’re projecting. It seems you’re off balance now that we got your ugly dog face. What you gonna do when we’re knocking on your door?
I PUT my face out there. Come to my door, I'm 6'4". I will lay you all out at the same time.

@QuantativeAnalyticalBS See my account activity of being engaged in a conversation? Better watch yourself batty boy.
You nazis are all the same. Rat looking mother fuckers.

Says the guy who registered in a literal nazi forum
What the fuck are you chatting, old fool?

I have objectively refuted you all in every debate we've had. I am intellectually superior to all of you. I've even showed my weakness and I still triumph over y'all.

Keep telling yourself that. It's clear WHO destroyed you a month back.
You didn't grasp that your precious statistic wasn't very useful because they only asked women to pick one value. They would have to ask them for an acceptable range instead. Geomog tried to explain it to you but you didn't get it.

I have standards unlike you cucked white males. When are y'all going to admit how rough you have it in the dating scene? Be a man and admit it.
I don’t lower my standards. I have a job with a multinational corporation here in Manila making big bucks, and am also fluent in tagalog. I get top notch girls. Have you even been to college? Nope.

I don’t lower my standards. I have a job with a multinational corporation here in Manila making big bucks, and am also fluent in tagalog. I get top notch girls. Have you even been to college? Nope.
Good little wagie cuck. You're going to be destroyed and taken for all you've gotten. Have fun!

You're literally dating brown skinned asian girls, lmao. There's literally a pic with your arm around a brown filipina/Japanese girl. Brown skinned girls in Asia are considered the bottom of the barrel and you're yet again acting prideful about being with these types of women. Pure mental illness and no self awareness.

You're literally dating brown skinned asian girls, lmao. There's literally a pic with your arm around a brown filipina/Japanese girl. Brown skinned girls in Asia are considered the bottom of the barrel and you're yet again acting prideful about it. Pure mental illness and no self awareness.
all asians genetically are born brown skinned retard

also you couldnt even get that. so he mogs u

You're literally dating brown skinned asian girls, lmao. There's literally a pic with your arm around a brown filipina/Japanese girl. Brown skinned girls in Asia are considered the bottom of the barrel and you're yet again acting prideful about it. Pure mental illness and no self awareness.
You need therapy. And even then I doubt that will help your tarnished mind.

all asians genetically are born brown skinned retard
There's a stark difference between an Asian woman who covers herself all of her life and is considered high class by asian standards and an Asian woman who doesn't and is darker due to going out in the sun most of her life.

I would rather be alone than be with those women, unlike you lot. You have no class.

There's a stark difference between an Asian woman who covers herself all of her life and is considered high class by asian standards and an Asian woman who doesn't and is darker due to going out in the sun most of her life.

I would rather be alone than be with those women, unlike you lot. You have no class.
The korean girl I had was pretty white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back